News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • DnD Wiki

Tagon

I just set up a Wiki for our DnD Game. I am planning on putting information on making Tokens and things of that nature. Current I have very little up there. I placed the copy of the campaign file I have up already with simple instruction on how to use that to be able to test your tokens while not connect to a server.

It is a Wiki so feel free to share, but I have set it so you have to register to edit to help protect from vandals.

The URL is http://dnd.brainsparks.net

Awesome!  I'll help out here too.  I remember we tried this a while back with some kind of Google thing...but this looks much better...;)

I have to admit though, I'm not well versed with editing a Wiki, so I might need some help getting it right.  I'm going to try to add all the content from my various characters, and from the module that I was DM for:  Thunderspire Labyrinth.

Wow you added a lot thanks KC. I have gone in and made few categories as well as added some link to the main page.

As to not knowing a lot about Wiki I am right there with you. I have been using the wiki page on wiki mark up here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_markup

as well as the cheat sheet here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:CHEATSHEET

I will get the information for Pyramid of Shadows added as soon as I can.

Nice...and helpful...and you're welcome!  I enjoy contributing to things like this.  Another unintended side effect was my going back over the Thunderspire campagin has put the taste of being a DM back in my mouth...I had alot of fun with that module...:)

Man...I'm sorry...I've been going nuts on the Wiki here lately...feel free to edit me how you choose, I didn't mean to take it away from ya!

It's just so much fun!  I keep adding things, then find more things to add as I flesh out what I already have there...and I'm only hitting it maybe an hour or two a night when I'm on there...

:)

Don't be sorry I have not had a lot of time myself. I am happy every time I check it new things are added.

Now if only other people would take a little time to add some things

Do I have to be accepted before I can edit?  I get a message saying that I'm not an authorized user.

You have to register, but once you register you can edit. I have to manually give you upload access, but I check for new users daily