CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY
By Damis

Fractured MMO

Fractured is an open-world fantasy sandbox MMORPG which blends action combat with fully interactive environments, appealing equally to lovers of competitive and cooperative gameplay. Jump right into the fray from day one. Defeat your enemies with skill and wit, not equipment or level. Gather resources, craft, trade and venture into legendary travels as a solitary hero, or start a settlement with your guild and grow it into the next empire. A true sandbox MMORPG, Fractured lets players pursue the gameplay they enjoy, create the type of character they enjoy, and focus on doing what they enjoy. 
Fractured Key Features
Unique And Dynamic Setting – Explore the universe of Fractured, which is spread across three planets – Arboreus, Syndesia, and Tartaros. Travel is an important part of the game experience; unlike many traditional MMORPGS, players must find a way to survive as they traverse the worlds. In addition, eclipses, unique PvE events, have a huge impact on the lives of demons and humans. The state of the universe, and even the position of planets, matters!
Race Is More Than Cosmetic – The race you belong to has an actual impact on game mechanics, from the type of society you live in to the ways you can interact with other players. Choose a human and live in – or at odds with – a feudal society. Be a beastman, and live in harmony with nature. Or, choose a demon, and slake your thirst for blood and revenge!
Crafting That Matters – Finding a broadsword in the corpse of a rat sounds a little unlikely? Forget about old RPG clichés and enter a world where every item is crafted by players. Exploit the uneven distribution of resources to get high profits when trading at faraway markets – but make sure you reach your destination alive!
Get Into The Action – You do not need to grind zombies for 80 hours or reach some level limit before you can join your friends on adventures. In Fractured, you can take part in any content from the first day in the game! The Knowledge system offers power and flexibility, allowing players to develop exactly the character they wish to play.
Action Combat Evolved – Fractured melds the combat style you’ve loved in single-player Action RPGs with a complex sandbox universe. Learn to aim, dodge and master over 400 abilities and 40 unique status effects: only your skills and tactics will lead you to victory! The environment is fully interactive, and can be used to give you an edge in your adventures.
https://fracturedmmo.com/
Read more...
By Damis

Covenant Football League Started For Season 2019

Covenant Football League
A new season is about to start for our Fantasy Football League.  Currently, all slots are full, but some may open up on Monday, August 26, 2019.  Anyone interested in joining the league should reply to the Discussion thread.  A second league could be created if there is enough interest. 
Keeper Deadline
The deadline to select keepers is Monday, August 26, 2019.  You can make and edit your selections until 11:59 PM PT on Sunday, August 25, 2019
Choose your Keepers here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/787185/5/keepers
Please remember that each team is allowed only TWO keepers, unless your name is Xalt, who gets THREE keepers because he won last year's team pick-em.
DRAFT DATE
 Saturday, August 31,  2019:  7 PM PDT | 9 PM Central | 10 PM Eastern
Discussion Thread

Read more...
By Damis

ESO: SCALEBREAKER DLC GAME PACK

The Scalebreaker DLC game pack brings two new Season of the Dragon dungeons, expanding upon the events of both Wrathstone and Elsweyr. The Dragons are free from the Halls of Colossus, and now you must deal with the fallout of their release. While these stories are part of the year-long saga, you can enjoy both without having completed either of the year’s earlier content—enjoy!
Lair of Maarselok
For centuries, Maarselok slept deep in the mountains between Elsweyr and Grahtwood. However, upon the opening of the Halls of Colossus, this monstrous Dragon has awoken, and now threatens to spread his corruption into the domain of the Wood Elves. Only with the help of the Warlock Carindon and the forest spirit Selene can you defeat this terrifying new Dragon!

Hunt the great Dragon Maarselok!
Moongrave Fane
Hidden within a fallen Khajiiti temple, the vampires of the Hollowfang prepare to perform a terrible ritual. Joined by the former Dragonguard Grundwulf, they wish to drain the blood from a captured Dragon! You and your team must fight your way into the fallen ruin and put a stop to their plan before it’s too late.
Both dungeons can be attempted in Normal and Veteran difficulties, with a Veteran Hard Mode option available for those looking for a challenge. Brave delvers can discover new rewards up for grabs in both dungeons, too, including new item sets, Achievements, collectibles, and more.
PURCHASE DETAILS
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack is free for all ESO Plus members and available for purchase for 1,500 crowns from the in-game Crown Store (listed under DLC).
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home
Read more...
By Damis

Starsector sandbox space sim

Starsector is an open-world single-player RTS space-combat game with roleplaying, exploration and economics from Fractal Softworks. You take the role of a space captain seeking fortune and glory however you choose.   

Current Features
Develop your character into a hot-shot pilot, a smuggler, a stern admiral, an industrial magnate – or anything in between Pilot your ship in top-down 2D combat Command your fleet in tactical battles Gain experience to level up your skills Detailed space combat mechanics Customize your ship’s loadout before battle Outfit ships with your weapons of choice and add hull modifications to create devastating tactical combinations Hire officers to give skill bonuses, pilot auxiliary ships, and oversee your operations Explore war-torn star systems Exploit events to trade goods for profit Win the favor or scorn of powerful factions Discover new worlds and salvage lost derelicts Mod support for diverse user-made content Claim new worlds, build outposts and industry Cripple core world supply lines to create easy prey for piracy or bolster the rule of law and try to reverse the Sector’s descent into chaos Survey forgotten worlds and establish new colonies among the ruins Use lost and forbidden technologies to advance your cause – can you afford to pay for the consequences of your hubris? Leave your mark upon the world and determine the fate of the Sector with your decisions
Still in its alpha phase, this one looks to be something to keep an eye on moving forward.  If you preorder now, you pay $15 – 25% off the final price.
What you get:
Early access to the game, starting with alpha builds – available now! Discounted price The full version, when it is finished You help support the development of Starsector http://fractalsoftworks.com/
Read more...
By Damis

War Thunder - Free to Play

War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment in cross platform format for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Shield Android TV.
In War Thunder, aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces and naval ships collaborate in realistic competitive battles. You can choose from over 1,000 vehicles and an extensive variety of combat situations many of which are exclusive. You can find yourself blasting your pursuers from a bomber turret, defending your teammates on the ground from an air raid with anti-aircraft guns, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy warship with a torpedo from a fast attack boat.
Features include:
Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, PlayStation®4 with Xbox One users being included in PC battles – everyone on the same server. Over 1,000 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources. 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.  Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions at various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.  Rich PvE content including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions.  Regular content updates including new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.  Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.  Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System! Free to Play Download
https://store.steampowered.com/app/236390/War_Thunder/  
Read more...
News Ticker
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
  • Enjoy your summer everyone!
Sign in to follow this  
LeNora

Hi

I'm LeNora/Sealina - am very new to pc games; in fact - Rift is my first pc/online game. Am learning the keyboard mainly And... the art of staying alive - lol! Do play console games and graphically - no comparison to Rift game. Rift is truly amazing in much of detail and textures; I am in Awe!

Look forward to meeting and playing with you all in game ! Till then - Stay Safe! ^.^

Welcome to CotP!

You found a great place to start your Computer Gaming. There are a ton of cool people here and plenty of members playing different games if you ever want to check them out. Though it probably wont be for a bit because Rift is soooo awesome.

-Alex

Thank You Irokky ! think you are right... met many Awesome players in this guild ( Rift game ). Maybe i will venture out to other games, but having a Great time on Rift atm. ^.^

Hi LeNora

Welcome to CotP! It is great to have you playing Rift, you will discover a lot of games here, and the ease to try other games as technology moves ahead.

See you in game somewhere...

Litewave :D

I'm LeNora/Sealina - am very new to pc games; in fact - Rift is my first pc/online game. Am learning the keyboard mainly And... the art of staying alive - lol! Do play console games and graphically - no comparison to Rift game. Rift is truly amazing in much of detail and textures; I am in Awe!

Look forward to meeting and playing with you all in game ! Till then - Stay Safe! ^.^

After you have mastered that, you must master the art of KICKING BUTT!

4023888.jpg

Cheers

Grim

After you have mastered that, you must master the art of KICKING BUTT!

4023888.jpg

Cheers

Grim

LOL - hmmm Grim - Its appearing 'grim ' at the moment --- lots; but yeah... Kickin Butt is Very, Very Appealing atm (( hugs )) ^.^ can I hang out with you ?? ROFL ;-)

heey! i recently joined too thats why i didnt see your post until now. rift is my first mmorpg too and i am very new to pc games also, having only played a little l4d and WoW (only ever reached lvl 20 or so)

my characters are still low lvl in rift because i study and work and live with Wilhelm who is also on here lol hes a knight now and has become very involved with the game! we play together sometimes which is funn. i get to spend QT with him and now im even more excited to play, now that i have new wireless headphones!!

the graphics in rift amaze me too its so much brighter and nicer than i remember WoW's being.

awesummness! see you in game hopefully

- Liv

Welcome to Covenant. Also congrats on picking rift as your first online pc game, it's a great game and I'm a officer in there :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this