Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Vessa

Looking for anyone who is playing Magic

A few of us caught the magic bug again and have decided to play online so I am looking for anyone else out in COTP land who is playing or is interested in playing?

We are forming up Covenant of the Phoenix, which should be up in the next day or so.

A few of us caught the magic bug again and have decided to play online so I am looking for anyone else out in COTP land who is playing or is interested in playing?

We are forming up Covenant of the Phoenix, which should be up in the next day or so.

I play =) mostly standard but have gotten into pauper this last week. its very fun!! I will post some of my decks

in game name is Phelix_doa

Edited by Phelix

if it's $10 for enough cars to make decks (ok maybe not powerful but i dont care) count me in;)

You can play for only the 10, I have been designing a couple decks strictly using the plains walker cards you get for part of the 10 bucks. They can not be used in normal games but so far I found plenty of people in the casual area who are playing with them.

Well I played like 15 years ago lol.

Went to website to check it out but didn't want to have to pay just to register and try out a deck or so.

I have a nephew who plays in tournaments and does quite well; his decks are crazy good. Maybe I could get one of his deck make ups. He doesn't play the digital version, so don't think he'd mind. Worth checking I guess.

Sounds good, Look forward to having you play :)

I used to play seriously but now just play off and on. I have a large online collection and can likely help out with commons I have many of.

Rifts is keeping me out of MTGO atm but I will jump in on non-raid nights semi-regularly to play. :)

Just picked up MTG:Online and I think angy is too! =) I started playing MTG at Ice Age but lost touch with my group a couple years after high school. I'd love to hook up with the guild. I've got to admit I'm a bit rusty but I'm looking to jump into a few drafts in the next few days to get a feel for the new cards. Just simple Oriss in game, lookign forward to seeing ya all!

Phelix still plays a good amount. I have slowed down but I am still in there some. You can catch either of us in Mumble most days. I am not sure who else is playing right now, I think the holidays and Star Wars have peoples schedules messed up. I look forward to chatting magic with you :)

Any of you heard of Cockatrice? I played on MTGO for a while, but it got quite costly with the standard meta changing so much and drastically, i found a way to play what ever deck i wanted with whatever i wanted for free. For example playing some control decks which are in the meta are mostly RUW, with lots of PW's especially Jace, Architect of Thought can get quite expensive so why not build a deck and play against friends for free.

I play on there quite regularly when im not leveling or playing with my toons in WoW or Swtor, so if you are down reply here or message me and I would love to get some matches going on there, they also do tournaments, with no real prizes but bragging rights but it really is quite fun.

Enjoy,

Kitty