News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Here we are again...

Throne

• Administrators

The following has been confirmed on VoT:

No Fun Allowed: the main 4chan guild

Keepers of Chaos: "Blood" (DFO, ACDT, UO "bananaboyz", etc)

The Mercs: (DFO, ACDT, etc)

Touch Fluffy Tail: Mostly Korean Zerg...lots of KTera experience

Plenty of ugliness from Reddit

We're going up against the nastiest of the nasty. I hope you folks understand that things will get really pvp crazy here sooner than later....and victory will be oh so @#$%ing sweet!

Our past glory in the Darktide Antiville Wars, the Bloodfin server wars, the AoC Battle Keep takeovers and the DFO Yssam/Tequia Wars is here again....here for the CotP to pry from other player's cold dead fingers!

Who's ready?!?!?!

I don't get the whole 4chan and Reddit thing. Aren't they just bulletin board sites? How can a guild be from them, and why is that bad?

In all the years of playing MMOs I have never heard about these, and yet it appears to be common knowledge.

• Administrators

Never said it was bad....it's just significant due the the amount of press resulting from fighting those types of guilds and the competitive nature of their leaders.

When we go to war with them, it WILL result in angry FB status', tweets, youtube videos, blogs and massive general forum #$%& talk.

The point is it's going to be difficult and competitive from the moment we get remotely close to threatening our enemies....and we should look forward to it.

I know you didn't..its just the sense I get from the tera forums whenever people mention it. Most people seem to use the labels as a pejorative.

Ive done some reading though, and its starting to make more sense about 4chan with all the anime pics and 'memes' and pedobears and stuff. I still don't understand what might be considered bad with Reddit, is it the same thing?

• Administrators

4chan is an imageboard, intended mostly for Asian related anime...but now mostly something else...hard to tell

Reddit is a user generated social news site...also described as "a massive amount of something else"

Both sites are accurately described as "filled with people in absolute and desperate need of attention"