News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • arghhh... 50 minute queues

Deimar

I know the Que sucks, but it will go down after a little while but will hopefully leave us with a healthy population.

I have a 205 minute queue and i'm 65th in line. :( I'm going to shower. lol.

I'll be making my Baraka Mystic. Look for Nahor.

I'll probably be reserving names for other toons too.

I have a 205 minute queue and i'm 65th in line. :( I'm going to shower. lol.

I'll be making my Baraka Mystic. Look for Nahor.

I'll probably be reserving names for other toons too.

I'm in,

Sedare.Aeolius. I've no idea what i'm doing. just getting used to controls and such.

97 min queue, 2177th in line

All three pvp servers now have a queue, one is a little over 1000, the other is around 230

Down to 11 minutes 217 in line so add a little time to that 97 mins as it is not going faster like before but taking longer.:(

It should get better after headstart is done since those who used buddy code and didn't purchase wont be able to play anymore.

That being said, if the queues are still massive after headstart and they open a new pvp server, I'll probably go there.

As it stands now, I may or may not actually get to play tonight and even if I do, I wont even be on long enough to use up all the "bonus xp time" I'm getting for spending all this time in the queue.

Guys i know we all hate Q's. It sucks having to wait. But don't forget that this isn't a bad thing to have at the start. Im sure all the rift people that started that game will agree that it is frustrating at first but is best at the end. Having the Q means we have a full server, which when people start leaving the game our server will stay alive. I hate to say people will leave the game but that's how game launch's work. So im sorry we all have to wait in a Q but trust me it is a good thing in disguise.

• CotP Sentinel

Guys i know we all hate Q's. It sucks having to wait. But don't forget that this isn't a bad thing to have at the start. Im sure all the rift people that started that game will agree that it is frustrating at first but is best at the end. Having the Q means we have a full server, which when people start leaving the game our server will stay alive. I hate to say people will leave the game but that's how game launch's work. So im sorry we all have to wait in a Q but trust me it is a good thing in disguise.

Ya I survived the Briarcliff q's, and that chapter is still thriving on a good server

• CotP Sentinel

I agree with Skywise and Xugrel above... The queue is no fun, but it will end up being worth it when your server is still going strong while the smaller ones die out. :drinks:

Got a guy to level 12 on Saturday but I was unable to play Sunday because of the crazy queue times.

I tried playing GW2 while waiting, but it was choppy, I wish just sitting in the queue didn't do that but it does. Rather than waste 2 hours of my valuable weekend gaming time I just played GW2 beta.

Hope to get in tonight to continue leveling. The game is a lot more fun than I expected and the combat really works well in PvP.

I am sure everything will be different by the time it comes back up I can almost bet they will not lock out any servers from the people tomorrow so we shall all wait and see what happens. Heck I was one of the people in Rift waiting 4+ hours that what turned me off on it but it wasn't have as fun as Tera so to me the wait is worth it.