News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Is it going to be up today?

Bakath

Hmm website is down. I remember some talk in area chat about the game going down, but I could not find an official source. I'll see what i can find.

Edited by Rav

plus no more eggs, and lets hope ques are done plus they are opening a new pvp server. only thing that scares me and I am not trying to be a killjoy but they only had max 300k people on all servers and couldn't handle it. now I know I am going by the CBT3 info they posted so we shall see. Cause I haven't had this much fun in a game in a long time and I want it to stay that way.

Tera's Twiffer - click me

"1:00 PM is indeed here and we'll have an update to share in just a few"

Also, FYI

"To help with this balance, we'll also be temporarily suspending new character creation on the Valley of Titans and Jagged Coast servers for accounts that do not already have characters there. These accounts may be able to enter the queue for those servers but will not be able to create characters on them. Accounts that have characters on those servers will be able to create new ones on them"

Edited by Rav

This is from facebook.

"So here's the bullet: we were in the process of updating our platform in preparation for launch and found a significant bug. We took extended downtime to try to fix said issue. Six hours past the original window, we've decided to forego updating the platform as we'd prefer our current players be able to continue in the Head Start event.

We're now in the process of bringing the servers back online and will have another update within the hour. We sincerely thank you for bearing with us.

We'll have a proper news post up in a few minutes"

Edited by Skywise

"So here's the bullet: we were in the process of updating our platform in preparation for launch and found a significant bug"

"Six hours past the maint. window, we're foregoing the platform update as we'd prefer our current players continue in the Head Start event."

"We're in the process of bringing servers back online & will have another update within the hour. We sincerely thank you for bearing with us."

EDIT - You beat me to it. Looks like they just copy/paste from facebook to twitter or vice-versa.

Edited by Rav

lol wasnt me.. I blame vessa. She hacked my account and made me do it..

O the "server is already full, try another one" message, thats been coming up alot but when the server is actually up it lets you in.