News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.

Hey guys I'd like to start a new chapter on this new game when it comes out for america called Blade and Soul. It came out in Korea earlier this year and they decided to make it for america so since earlier this year they have been translating it into english. If you like anime I think you'll love this game its made by NCSOFT and I am expecting it to come out some time in spring early or late. There is a private server that has been translating the game into english, legal. I'll post a few things like the main site the site to the private server and then a few utube vids for ya'll, but if we get enough hype about it we will make a new chapter and who knows I might rule with an iron fist XD. By the way the game its self last I checked is on CB2 so the site of the private server says. This game also is PVP and PVE and faction battles ect. ect.

Main site

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

Private server

http://bns.atomixro.com/

Utube ( this game also looks extremely well done graphics wise check out the movement vids)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIkG4QBryYs

Movement and how you get around (you can free style run around)

Check out other vids off utube some you might like better about the action but the ones I picked kinda give more if your up for the search. GLHF happy hunting ect. ect. hope ya'll will be willing to play this when it comes out.

U.C.

thanks, (V)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

School, started so I've been busy, but there is no new news from NCsoft about Blade and Soul I, myself expect it this spring sometime, because its a game thats already been finished since of last June they just have to translate and do a few of other things before release in USA. However they could be busy with another one of their MMO's with their recent release of GW2 ( Guild Wars 2) they could be fixing bugs and things on there causing a delay. (All speculation on my part if someone does know any please do reply or post it on here.

P.S. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WOULD PLAY THIS GAME OR THINK ABOUT PLAYING IT PLEASE DO SAY SO . So we can get a chapter started early or at least talk about one. Keep ya'll posted on what I know when I can; use the sites I've given at the top to go to either the main site or the private server.

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, nothing new for right now, not even anything from the news letters since last December. You know if yall find anything about this game it is alright to post about it as long as its appropriate word wise, coming from the game well might as well get use to it then. 

• 3 weeks later...

NEED FOLKS TO SAY SOMETHING IN THIS FOURM SO WE CAN GET A CHAPTER STARTED OTHER WISE WE WONT HAVE IT IN COTP SO START TALKING ABOUT IT SOME IF YOU LOOK POST THINGS YOU KNOW THAT I DONT TALK ABOUT IT SAY SOMETHING!!!!!! Like that you might play it you'll think about it plzzzzz

Some new info, there are only 6 classes out of 8 that are expected to be in the game 

1. Assassin- speaks for it self I think

2.Blademaster- NOT TANKS but they dodge attacks and they are designed for fast action and quick killing much like an sin but without all the stealth and cooler stuff.

3.Destroyers- the badest of the bad in the game they use giant weapons as axes and swords.... and they are the best aoe damagers in the game so far as they say.

4.Force master- your basic mage but with a lot more CC 

5.Kung fu master- fist to fist close range combatants, to me they look like they are complete bada$$, they are the tankers among some destroyers but have the most defensive stances.

6.Summoner- Kinda like a healer/necro they do your basic leech and summoning of pets.

7. Gunslinger- there isnt much on this class cause its not out yet, but the idea is ranged dual pistols or a rifle, shoots like a machine gun at times, is fast on his feet and that stuff, also when he shoots he does cool moves like spinning his guns around and shooting in different poses.

8. Magician-Now there is now info what so ever about this class known atm but its kinda like a force master or if you've played GW2 prob like a Mesmer.   

Once the game is in beta, I believe there will be a few of us heading over there to test it out. If a few of us like it and it turns to be a really good game more people will  join. Plus you can always recruit in game.If you build it they will come.   

• 2 weeks later...

Sup guys some vids with better explanations from AyinMaiden 

Going to this vid you can find others to explain things a bit more also by Ayin look for the stars and Blade and Soul between them. also these vids are from 2011 and 2012, but they are still give good info

• 1 month later...

Nothing new yet but heres a site that updates with what the koran server comes out with and it has since launch so check it out.

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/

You can download Blade and Soul if you want but its in Korean and if you decide to do please post info on it though at first it might be hard core since you can't read it but it can be done. 

P.S. I don't know if this North Korea thing,for those who watch the news, saying they are going to invade South Korea will effect the development of the game and any other games coming out lets hope not. 

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Well with some looking around i found out that Blade and Soul will be coming out next year in 2014, however there is no date or whether it's in the spring, summer, or fall. For me I will look forward to Wildstar as the most of you are.

The article-

http://www.mmoculture.com/2013/04/blade-soul-art-director-reveals-release-window-for-english-server/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.