CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

A Sentinel Has Arisen!

It was my pleasure to approve Elric's original application, welcoming him into the CotP family.
I have known Elric since he joined the CotP community and been in many of the same chapters with him. His commitment to CotP and those game chapters can not be questioned. He has shown his leadership qualities and passion at every turn.
Elric has impressed both myself and many of the CotP leadership as a person that you can rely on to do what is in the best interest of CotP and its members. He has helped to make CotP what it is today.
It was my pleasure to recommend and be involved in Elric's promotion to Templar.
I wish to personally thank Elric for all that he has accomplished and for the positive impact that he has had on the CotP community as a whole.
I have no doubt that he will continue his climb on the CotP leadership ladder and to be a positive role model for our community.
Thank you my friend, for all that you have done.
Please join me in welcoming our newest CotP Sentinel!  It has been a long journey and you have arrived intact.
Read more...

CotP Youtube Channel

We need 100 subscribers to get our custom youtube channel URL...Please help us get to 100....!!!
Click on the link and subscribe: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_o9RGzv_E_bVmQAQSRtEQ
Read more...

Bless Online - May 2018 Early Access Release

Neowiz has announced that the keenly-anticipated Bless Online will make its Steam Early Access debut in May 2018, though no more specific date is yet known. 
  Here are a few takeaways from the FAQ:
Steam Early Access packages will be sold with details to be revealed later, though feedback is always appreciated. The plan is to release globally in "as many regions as possible with some exceptions due to our existing partnerships". What that means for recently cancelled projects several regions remains to be seen. English, German and Russian languages will be available at launch. The team is committed to avoiding P2W. Covenant of the Phoenix is going to start a chapter in the game when it releases.  We already have a few members playing on the Free Japan servers using an English patch.  Members interested in the game or have questions should visit our Bless Online forums at:  https://covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/forum/592-bless-online-public-forum/
We are going to start ramping things up for the chapter release, members interested in helping the chapter to be a success should contact Damis on the forums. 
Read more...

A new Templar rises!

Our community has many great leaders who are always willing to step up and take on the challenges of the day. Leaders who are always willing to help others by sharing ideas or experiences, by encouraging and pushing the limits of themselves the people around them and the community as a whole , or by simply being there when needed. Leaders willing to take on the tough or tedious jobs to ensure our Community has what it needs to not only survive but thrive. Any leader in this group from those who have only led a raid in a single chapter to those who have worked hard for years have all changed our Community by giving of themselves to make our Community the Great home it is!
Occasionally a leader comes along whose impact is so amazing and the difference they make on our community so wonderful that we must stop and recognize them for all they do for the rest of us.
Let me be the first to Thank Phyreblade for all the works she does with SWTOR Chapter, The Social Media Dept, The workforce and The Founders week Celebrations team, to name just  a few. Let me also be the first to Congratulate Phyreblade on becoming our newest Templar! Looking forward to seeing all the greatness she will bring to her new role.
Read more...

A New Guardian Rises From The Ashes

There are four basic characteristics that great leaders possess.
The first trait is a will to lead. Leaders want to lead. And they embrace the opportunity to do so.
Second, great leaders are willing to make the difficult decisions, the tough decisions that no one else wants to make. Great leaders never pass the buck to a future generation. They confront the brutal realities. They meet them head on. They don't ignore them. They address them as best they can. It's a matter of honor.
Third, great leaders believe in something bigger than themselves. People want to follow those serving the greater good. If people see a leader focused on self-interest alone, they will not follow. At least they won't follow as far as they are being asked. They won't go the extra mile.
People search for someone who is willing to look at the bigger picture, to serve a transcendent good. And so, while it runs against the conventional wisdom, great leaders are also the greatest servants. Great leaders lead by serving because they believe in something greater than themselves.
And finally, great leaders have a sense of humility about themselves.  Ironically, those who accomplish the most are often the ones who brag the least.
It is an honor and a privilege to announce that Grim has been promoted to a Guardian.  Grim is a natural fit for the role, given his 9 year history with the guild and his experience in managing several guild chapters over the years as well as providing administrative support.  This experience has honed his focus on the long term picture of doing what is best for the Covenant of the Phoenix community - a focus that will be at the core of the many judgment calls he will make as a Guardian.
Please join me in congratulating Grim and wishing him the best of luck in his new position as a Guardian.
--- ~ ---
Read more...
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Jakari

Base Raid Feb. 20

Will do a lvl 2 if we get everyone on tonight. If not then we can do a couple lower ones or do daily tasks.

I launched my fleets but didn't stick around to see the results.  How did we do?