News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Server Full

• CotP Sentinel

Well that was quick! ;) 8:20am CDT, and the server is full already.  I'll keep trying to create my chars on Leviathan... Hopefully I'll see you guys in there soon. :paladin:

I'm getting that too :(

Was able to join.  8:19 am PST

Edited by AnklBitr

• CotP Sentinel

I did get in finally, but at work... I took a few hours off later, so I'll hop on Mumble then. ;)

so whats the deal if the servers full  and we pick a diff one to start playing on will we get a free server transfer to server of are choice? since all this lvling and such is carried over for early access and such.

• CotP Sentinel

Yeah I had to try every 5 minutes or so for about 15 mins, but I did get in.  Just a heads up - it isn't a queue so watching the server full message won't log you in automatically.  Your best bet is to click "OK" and then try logging in again.

Yeah I have had some issues logging in as well ... currently unable to get past the login screen it simply says world is full and kicks me out to opening screen.

I am sure this will clear up come release .... after all this is Beta

• CotP Sentinel

I am sure this will clear up come release .... after all this is Beta

Very true. :drinks:  As bad as all the errors are, at least some players are able to play through the issues.  It could be worse and have the servers down completely for days on end.

I played a bunch especially sunday morning, but could not get in last night until 9ish.

Lag Lag Lag....I died while swimming in the lag.

I got to Lvl 15 Gladiator