News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • DV's Wrath of the Righteous Pathfinder Thread

Drakhan Valane

Post here if you're interested in playing in my WotR game along with times you're available (include timezone, please). My Friday nights and Tuesday nights are spoken for already. I'm looking for 4-5 players preferably once a week.

A few things to keep in mind:

• Since the AP is over the top already, I'm having players use the following Ability array: 18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10.
    • Please run your class by me before settling on it. I have most of the books, but some of the more niche things are hard to remember. I am okay with considering classes from Advanced Class Guide playtest.
    • Same goes with races. I'm open to many of the races in the Advanced Race Guide.
    • I enjoy the roleplaying aspect of the games, so it'd be great to have characters who aren't just murder-hobos.
    • No Evil characters. While they're fun with a good group, I'm just too new at the GMing thing to handle that much at once. :)
    • Feel free to read up on Mythic Adventures since that's where we're headed in the AP.
    • Traits will be used. Your character must choose one from the Player's Guide. You may also choose one other from the Advanced Player's Guide. We will also be using Hero Points from that same section of the APG.

Let me know if there are any other questions you'd like answered.

Edited by Drakhan Valane

• Replies 80
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm open to do it most nights a non-weekend night might be best for me though. I'm sure you'll hear all about my character before I finalize it. Not stuck on a class yet.

How would everyone feel about Wednesday nights?

Edited by Andius

Very cool! I won't be taking part (as my schedule shifts a lot and cause I'm already currently DMing this) but wanted to say kudos to you DV!  Will be reading with interest though for sure. You guys are in for a helluva ride!

The time is up for discussion. I am PST, but I have a free schedule except as mentioned above. Length of sessions would likely be between 3-6 hours depending on what works for all. Wednesday (after this one) should work fine for me.

I wish I could do in-person sessions. I'm currently in a boring town. lol

Hey, I had rolled a rogue for your game, and the last character I had before that was a Magic Item Creation wizard :P

I had also considered an Archery Fighter, but decided to fill a gap usually left open.

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested. An archer ranger with outsider evil favorited enemy or a priest varisian pilgrim of desna of just a simple paladin (of shelyn, Saren, imod, or without a gods if you accept) (The inquisiteur aigainst demon is also interesting)

Trickster, Marshal, Champion, or Guardian can all work well depending what you want to focus on. Champion is the most offensively talented of the bunch, though. I believe Guardian you may want to note gets some abilities that can improve animal companions.

I was out of town at a convention. Played some Pathfinder Society games and nearly died (We were down to just the archer and he saved our asses). Happened to win the Worldwound setting book! Wooo.

As far as when we start, that depends on when we want to. It looks like we have 3 players so far, but I'd like at least 4 players. I've got the maps for part 1 set up in Roll20 and most of the encounters prepared, so I'm pretty much ready to go once we get another player and characters are finalized.