News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • DV's Wrath of the Righteous Pathfinder Thread

Drakhan Valane

• Replies 80
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gayel, have you picked your skills yet? Just wondering because I'm trying to get an idea what skills we have in the party. I know Life has got Diplomacy covered.

Interrogation

School necromancy [evil, pain]; Level inquisitor 1, sorcerer/wizard 1, witch 1

CASTING

Casting Time 1 round

Components V, S

EFFECT

Range touch

Target living creature touched

Duration 1 minute/level

Saving Throw Fortitude negates; Spell Resistance yes

DESCRIPTION

You question the target, backed up by the threat of magical pain. You may ask one question per two caster levels. The target can either answer the question or take 1d4 points of damage plus your Wisdom bonus. The target is not compelled to answer truthfully, but the threat of pain gives it a –4 penalty on Bluff checks to convince you when it is lying.

do you accept this spell? my character will be a neutral from a good goddess.

a follower from serenrae. an infiltrator going to the cultist group. and trying to redeem them. If not shot. (diplomation bluff, intimade, sense motive, knowledge planar, climb, profession cultist, survival, perception.)

flaw. Proud, quick to anger, zeelous, lone wolf. (toture can be used only demon)

moderate armor, moderate hit point, moderate hit progession

Good spell list, low spell known. Can't have acces to descern lie.

Andius I have seen your character. You are fragile my friend. Should be better that you start like a raging monster and than have your holy power? Also I think that on your progression you will choose the ntimidating Prowess* (I think we will have quite a combat with who will have the more intimidation at the end you will beat me by 8.) We are quite a social bunch. (Should I focus more to bluff? It will be important to say to the cultist. We are not going to kill the demon. So where is this demon?)

Edited by Gayel Nord

I encourage role-playing over min-maxing. Andius chose to start as an Oracle for role-play purposes. If the rules say you should die, but it'd be cooler for you to survive because you pulled off a badass stunt, I'll likely have you live. Keep also in mind that the campaign is designed for 4 characters and 20-point point buy characters, and I'm being a bit generous with the stat array. You will not need to min-max to survive.

For the record, I have no issues with character death for my own characters. Not that I want everyone gunning for them, but do not feel the need to fudge too much on my behalf, bad-ass stunt or not. ;)

Hey guys, if you still would like to have one more player i would like to join.

character ideas: 

- armored Hulk(Barbarian)

- Gun Tank(gunslinger)

- Master of many styles -or- Maneuver Master(Monk)---> Champion or Defender

- Daredevil(Bard) ->Marshal(Supporter) or (Combat)Trickster

surprisingly i would also play a druid hierophant :D

...or for something completly different an edgewalker

Edited by Gedichtewicht

Welcome abord! Gedichtewicht! Be what you want! and I will tell you how to make it better! (joke, ok?)  That said, someone with knowledge local, history, nobility, enginering and would be useful. if not.  a character that we will all remember is enough.

- i just realised; this is supposed to be a game on ts or mumble, right?

This will probably mean i can`t join you.

apart from being in an unpractical time zone (Los Angeles 6PM is 3AM here) i work shift´s, so  i couldn´t fix a day each week to join.

meh! :(

Edited by Gedichtewicht

- i just realised; this is supposed to be a game on ts or mumble, right?

This will probably mean i can`t join you.

apart from being in an unpractical time zone (Los Angeles 6PM is 3AM here) i work shift´s, so  i couldn´t fix a day each week to join.

meh! :(

:(

• 3 weeks later...

Yes but the trait is called Calistrian protistitute unless drakan accept it. (which i think He will accept.) Calistria follower will hate you now. (And they are the revenge type).

Succubus will be your worst enemy (because they descrated the idea of sex being something evil and lusty)

Edited by Gayel Nord

Religion Traits

Religion traits are tied to specific deities.

Divine Courtesan (CN): You worked in one of your goddess’s temples as a sacred courtesan, and you know how to flatter, please, and (most of all) listen. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Sense Motive checks and Diplomacy checks to gather information, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

like you said  Lymnieris is LG. 

p.s This the source from your link. Psrd20 can't use golarion name so it not considered official.