News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Adventure Zones & Trials Grouping Sign-ups

Konda

Hey everyone this is Konda, PvE leader for the Aldemeri Dominion. Now that Craglorn is out and we have all been having fun with it, we need to prepare a full 12-man team for trials. We will do a weekly trial at least but the date and time are still being voted on.

If you are interested in being part of the team please reply with the following info:

• ESO UserID
    • Class along with main class skill line (example: Ardent Flame Dragonknight)
    • Main role, secondary role (if any), tertiary role (if any)
    • A small description of your playstyle

Here is a list of people have signed up:

• Guran (ranged or melee dps)
    • Eendiwena (range or melee DPS or healer)
    • @KondaCoTP (Ardent Flame Dragonknight - Fire Staff main - Resto Staff secondary)
    • @Frostmight (range dps or tank)
    • @SkjoldrCotP (tank)
    • lxiolander (range dps)
    • @tzindal (Storm Calling Sorcerer - Frost Staff main - Fire Staff secondary)
    • Somethingdarker (melee dps)
    • crouchingkitty (melee dps)
    • Ravenn (ranged dps)
    • Araevin (healer primary ranged dps)
    • Wiluvan (tank or healer/dps)
    • JeffroBodean (tank or dps)
    • Kirin ranged dps templar
    • animefury raged dps
    • Montagu (ranged dps/heals)
    • Ranadil (templar healer)

I will make a more informative spread sheet with all the information we need to know about each member of the team and I will post the link to it here.

Edited by Konda

I'd Love a shot at either ranged or mele dps or both (mix), I'll be levelling my khajit Nightblade with dual dagger/bow combo, I'll be happy to respec either way should that be needed at end game.

Question, would you prefer to have leech skills in a Khajit or pure Assassination, leech may be good for the group to bolster healing, I'm easy either way and Excited :D

Edited by Guran

I'd Love a shot at either ranged or mele dps or both (mix), I'll be levelling my khajit Nightblade with dual dagger/bow combo, I'll be happy to respec either way should that be needed at end game.

Question, would you prefer to have leech skills in a Khajit or pure Assassination, leech may be good for the group to bolster healing, I'm easy either way and Excited :D

Now I see that you are in Australia, so obviously we will need to workout some timing issues. Raids will have a set time maybe weekly, but it would have to be a time that works for everybody.

I'm willing to fit in as best I can, and late night raiding would probably suit me better as I am a fulltime parent of one teenager and part time weekend warrior parent of my two younger children :P

I was stuck going back and forth between a Nightblade or a Dragon Knight (Ardent Flame / Destruction Staff skill lines). After playing with the skill calc the Dragon Knight is just to much of an AOE monster for me to ignore.

He's basically a tank fire mage that DPS and AOE's like a volcano!

I'm willing to fit in as best I can, and late night raiding would probably suit me better as I am a fulltime parent of one teenager and part time weekend warrior parent of my two younger children :P

Good it will probably be late night raiding.

I haven't decided on my main build yet, but it will most likely be ranged DPS. I plan on trying Nightblade/Destruction staff, Sorcerer/Destruction staff and Nightblade/dual wield. Mostly leaning towards the destruction staff ones.

However. Being in Denmark/Europe means that late night raiding is really late night or very early morning for me, so it might be out of the question  :s

I am making a tank.  I need a dedicated healer.  My expectations are:

1) Team player, heal first.

2) Fight from ranged so that you can see the WHOLE battle field around us.

3) Heal early and heal often.

4) DPS during coolldowns.

5) I never want to hear that you don't have a soul gem to get someone up.

6) Ever...^

7) Make your own decisions, but keep tank up and yourself up in that order, if possible.

8) Make sure we have group reactives in cycle.

My promises to you and my group is that I will do what ever is necessary to keep every mob on me to the best of my abilities.

The pure healer can DPS...its up to you what you want to wear, but when I played mine, I noticed I went thru mana like crazy...  If I make a healer, I will probably stack mana and regen, along with light armor for that reason.  If I plan on running around with a tank and 2 dps, i dont think I will be bored.

Hey, I'll be a Tank or Healer/Dps

Ideally I'd like to be paired up with Eendi, we worked well together in swtor raiding days. 

Rav - Tank

Eendi - Dps

Wiluvan aka Barbarus - Heals

Free spot - Dps

:P

Shouldn't that be "green = put into a team, yellow = not yet assigned"?

Most of those are going to depend heavily on play times and people in general, i know myself, Rav and Wiluvan play around the same times for example.