News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Idris-M Frigate :)

Very awesome. Really glad I picked one of these up while they were just 1000$. Any idea what the Grey Market prices are soaring to after this announcement?

I don't really want to but unfortunately I need money for a big real life move coming up here soon and I just figured out I may not be making much if any more money before that move happens after I get certified as a CNA here at the end of May. I own half the Idriss and the owner of the other half is willing to sell so 1900... could really help me out right now. And I won't feel bad having quadrupled my investment and with CoTP already owning another Idriss-M. We'll see.

Edited by Andius

In the new Jump Point it is clearly written that the briefing concept was not originally done for the idris and that the actual room would have much less seats (just 9 in the whiteboxing stage), so I'm not so sure about the "more crew". I have a feeling we'll need to multitask a lot (which isn't bad btw).

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really want to but unfortunately I need money for a big real life move coming up here soon and I just figured out I may not be making much if any more money before that move happens after I get certified as a CNA here at the end of May. I own half the Idriss and the owner of the other half is willing to sell so 1900... could really help me out right now. And I won't feel bad having quadrupled my investment and with CoTP already owning another Idriss-M. We'll see.

Just saw this. Very tempted... I have half my funds tied up in RSI credit though, and only about $500-1000 free, but would require I sell off some of my fleet probably. PM me and maybe we can negotiate price/pay time table.

Guess we'll have to stick with me on Xard's.

I don't think my will move, No money for fuel, and it will be are PaRtY sHiP :D

He already sold it for real moneys *Sigh* I would've upped my game and gone for it otherwise.  If you ever find someone willing to sell at around cost, I'll bring another Idris into COTP and get staffing.