News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Need a guild invite!

Eendiwena

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing man, Kind of swamped with school and not sure my game us up to date, but will throw you an invite sometime this week if someone else does not get to you. What are yalls @blabla name?

I'm @Lazumi or @Ahnyari if you want to throw a hello my way!  Not sure if I can invite on the second account, but can on Laz.

Cair, if you do manage to get in game, @Ahnyari and @Argentyne could use bumps so we can withdraw from the bank. We've been keeping it well stocked with provisioning :)   @Ahnyari is me, @Argentyne is gfpope. :)

Edited by Tarynn

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Hi! I've been primarily playing SWTOR but I've been getting a bit burned out. I've been wanting to try ESO for a while so I figured I'd give it a try. Not sure what or how I'm going to be playing since I'm coming in nearly completely blind (game is still installing) but my username is @Northernwind. I'd love an invite when someone gets a chance.

Hiya Northwind!  I'll jump on in a bit and get an invite to you if it hasn't been sent already. I can't put you above recruit, though :(

I'm there as @Lazumi or @Ahnyari.

Hi! I've been primarily playing SWTOR but I've been getting a bit burned out. I've been wanting to try ESO for a while so I figured I'd give it a try. Not sure what or how I'm going to be playing since I'm coming in nearly completely blind (game is still installing) but my username is @Northernwind. I'd love an invite when someone gets a chance.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Torantis!
    There are a few people that play, though the guild chapter itself is casual/inactive. Fell free to add me (@Lazumi ) and I can send you an invite when I'm on.

Edit: I posted from my mobile and it changed my sig from Tarynn to Tartan... lol

Edited by Tarynn

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • CotP Guardian

Need a Guild invite Cjcarl123 Xbox if we have a guild on there

Eweeee, Xbox?  Just kidding.

How are you my friend? Long time no see. Hope that you, your wife, kids and in-laws are all doing well!

Sad thing, I have no clue if we have a chapter specifically for the Xbox, hopefully someone will reply to you in a timely manner.   :)

Are the Xbox and PC versions compatible or different servers entirely?

Cheers

Grim

• 8 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Hey there ... my husband picked up an Elder Scrolls account recently. And he was hoping to find COTP in-game. 

His account name in-game is: @mainiacdruid

If you get a chance to get him into main guild at the least, that would be great. He is a COTP member, btw. He's named AngusMcguyver in cotp.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a presence on the EU Megaserver for the PC? That's where my main is on and where I am most active. I'll have to ask for an invite at a later date if CotP is NA Megaserver exclusive.

• 2 months later...
    On 3/27/2018 at 1:08 PM, Neveah said:

Anyone have a presence on the EU Megaserver for the PC? That's where my main is on and where I am most active. I'll have to ask for an invite at a later date if CotP is NA Megaserver exclusive.

Not that I know of. We have a few people on the NA Megaserver. There are usually 2 or 3 of us on at a time, but we tend to miss each other when messaging because the text scrolls by so fast (at least in my case). :D