News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • M50 On Sale - for 24 Hours only!!

i'm excited, if this patch will ever complete. I bought the M50 back in July '13, will be awesome to finally see it up close. can't wait till it's in AC :)

I expected it to be small, but Jeepers walking around it really makes us realize it's just a tiny cockpit strapped to 2 big a$$ engines. Pretty thing will be hard to hit when it's available in AC.

man I'm in love with that M50. Looks simply amazing outside and IN! cockpit looks real nice and clean.

if the updates to the Connie come close to the M50, I'm going to be pantsless :)

Glad someone got one :)

This thing looks a bit like a toy... pitty they picked the red/white paint job, imho the red-only, or even the black only ones looked really awesome. Hope we can paint it in game later... but yeah, it's a flying pair of engines with a gun, so judging by that power and tiny size, this could be a deadly vessel in the dogfight if in the hands of a capable pilot!

Ps: there's some nice screens on the mustang in the latest jumppoint... awesome. Looks much better than the aurora to me, rather as stylish as the 300's.

Seems there will be variants, and there's hints that the F7A Upgrade won't be manufactured anymore, i.e. buyable newly in game.

Ps: there's some nice screens on the mustang in the latest jumppoint... awesome. Looks much better than the aurora to me, rather as stylish as the 300's.

Seems there will be variants, and there's hints that the F7A Upgrade won't be manufactured anymore, i.e. buyable newly in game.

What I've read seems pretty clear that even if it is not produced anymore, it is still available in quantity.