News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Roll call

I will try to send u an invite either tonight or in the am. Sorry have been enjoying some wurm unlimited while waiting for final wipe in about 2 weeks. But its good to be on now and save ur name. If u need help with anything just post here and we will help in any way we can. I sent you a friend invite and it will let me know when you are in game when I log in to Brittania.

Edited by Spryone

not needed ATM -  Just getting  familiar with the game mechanics  after all .... all will be wiped in just 8 days.  I may also have to rebuild a box the lptop is barely cutting it.

Edited by tzindal

not needed ATM -  Just getting  familiar with the game mechanics  after all .... all will be wiped in just 8 days.  I may also have to rebuild a box the lptop is barely cutting it.

If you are running a laptop with nvidia graphics, you may want to be sure the game is using the right card. Unity games are constantly trying to use my intel integrated chip rather than the nvidia card for my laptop. Makes a pretty serious difference for some games.

Thanks Lifedragn, I saw your post and applied the fix you describd.   the game is now playable but  not where I would like it.  I have a gaming rig  i set up a few years ago that i turned ito a Linux server  that i may revive. just need to find some time.

Edited by tzindal

Looks interesting but will wait until it is further along its development.

On a side note, I am confused by the comments on "competitiveness".  Not only can the best looking house be a competition it is between actual humans.  The same with best looking character etc.  Aside from this I do not know what you are looking for as far as competitive? 

I hope you are not thinking of the best twitch player as you can never be the best as long as the machine can always beat you.

I like this game man..nice to play a game you have to read and think in for a change not all handing everything to you haha..and looks amazing as well...please send me a invite or message me so i can get in the guild for the game...Thanks again

Sent a friend invite Crowfeather. After you accept I can send the guild invite. Welcome to Novia, Crowfeather :). I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Spryone

• Upvote 1

It seems like it to me in spirit. There definitely is the "UO" feel to it. If you would like to see it streamed I would recommend markeedragon's stream on YouTube or twitch. He has been streaming since the last player wipe happened. I think I can say that those of us who have started since release 32 we haven't stopped pretty much like the original UO went for me. My family definately wishes I wasn't so addicted ;).

It definitely feels in the spirit of UO. With a few modern UI updates. And a little more complexity in skills to give it more modern-style mmo attacks and abilities. But exploration and advancement has the older style feeling. The biggest complaint is that the Pay To Win housing/property aspects are pretty glaring right now. Acquiring and maintaining property with in game gold is a rough prospect.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks,

If I ever get this Jeepers bathroom remodel done I am going to jump in and give it a go.  Been watching this game for a while but couldn't find anyone that was playing.  Now that I see that we have a few players, I am in.

Hope to see you all soon..

Pretos