News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Placed houses for update 24

Hello all,

I placed houses in Solania and Desolis if anyone is interested in being made a friend. I have yet to place my Row house but haven't found the right spot yet for that. Solania is the town in the swamp near soltown. Desolis is in the desert halfway between Brittany and Solace Bridge. I plan on making enough in mail runs to start refurnishing both houses with crafting tables. I have placed a basement under each also so if you want to just take a tour let me know so you can see the bare basics.

Spryone

I happened across your home in Solania running mail myself. Nice spot, a stones throw away from town. You can add me to friends " Led Ledders " I'm in game often but have to step away alot .

Edited by Led

ok have you listed as kindred. You can use everything and I'll try and place a chest in there for you. Once we have a guild ingame all anyone will need to do for guildmates is click on the guild house option and guildies will be made kindred and officers would be trustees for any guild property.

I notice I had access to a chest with mats in it. If this kindred thing is giving me acces to your stuff , I kindly ask that you remove me from it.

I appreciate your offer to use your home and crafting stations but I usually don't like crafting, and access to someone elses mats or mine by others is a potential headache I'm not interested in.