News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • 1050 cartel coins

Do we have a link for this? I can't find one and because of my job my spare time today and tomorrow are almost non existent. And I guess this needs to be done today?

Thank you

It is really easy to do! Simply login into your account and check you want to receive emails from SWtOR. Look at Dulfy's livestream notes (http://dulfy.net/2016/02/11/swtor-february-producers-livestream-notes/) under February Subscriber Gift for a screenshot. 

I actually was. I get stuff all the time especially news of cartel coins monthly to my account. I just had to be sure

Edited by Boshu

According to the livestream notes, you have until 2/14 (Today) to opt into e-mails in order to qualify for the 1050 cartel coins. It doesn't specify a time but I would assume they are going by PST, like the other subscriber rewards, so that would give you until 2:59am EST; I would get it done ASAP though.

I actually was. I get stuff all the time especially news of cartel coins monthly to my account. I just had to be sure

I receive updates on when my monthly cartel coins are added to my account as well, but that box wasn't specifically checked on my account, so I wouldn't just go by that.

Edited by Ryanplex

Yeah I made sure everything was checked like the picture. I also don't have a whole lot of faith in almost anything Bioware says so trying to stay ahead of the game.

is this the first time they've given out something like this via email? I got the CC last night and im hoping i didnt miss out on anything else

I hear ya.  I almost missed it because it was hidden in a "Story Update" e-mail regarding what I've already played through.  Ignored it at first and automatically sent it to trash, but then I saw a post on SWTOR.com that said someone got there's yesterday so I went back and double checked, and sure enough, it was right there.

I hear ya.  I almost missed it because it was hidden in a "Story Update" e-mail regarding what I've already played through.  Ignored it at first and automatically sent it to trash, but then I saw a post on SWTOR.com that said someone got there's yesterday so I went back and double checked, and sure enough, it was right there.

Me too!  So glad I checked this thread this morning, or I would've ended up bummed and unhappy.

is this the first time they've given out something like this via email? I got the CC last night and im hoping i didnt miss out on anything else

A long, long LONG time ago (like 4ish years) they randomly gave out... something via an e-mail.  Not recalling exactly what off-hand.  That's the only time I can think of other than this.  It wasn't much though.

I think it was right after cartel coins were added, actually.

Just an old and new update to anyone who is wondering when their e-mail is coming.

Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you all know that you will get your codes! They will begin sending out in waves in the next hour or so, and could take a few hours to finish sending to everyone, but should be complete by end of day PST.

-Tait

I bet you I deleted mine. I had an email I think talking about story and I deleted it... bummer

Check your trash folder.  Most email handlers keep trash for up to 30 days before getting rid of it permanently.

Check your trash folder. Most email handlers keep trash for up to 30 days before getting rid of it permanently.

I tend to empty trash once a day however I was able to search for it and Gmail still brought it up and was able to get code copied

Got my email yesterday (2/25/16). Is there a delay to when the coins are deposited? 'Cause my CC account in game had the same # as it did weeks ago.

It's a code that you have to input on the SWTOR website just like if you bought Cartel Coins from Amazon.

Donating my cartel coin code to however Phyre manages her guild ship event on Monday, in case anyone is interested in more.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use someone else's code, especially if you already used your own.  There's some risk that might get an account flagged.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to use someone else's code, especially if you already used your own. There's some risk that might get an account flagged.

Nothing in the email suggests anything. I'm just going off of forums on how others have shared their code. If not, then I'll supply a 2400 cartel voucher.

Does say limit one offer per account. Not really sure if that means the email itself or whether or not you can only redeem one.

I'll get confirmation first.

Edited by October

Got my email yesterday (2/25/16).  Is there a delay to when the coins are deposited?  'Cause my CC account in game had the same # as it did weeks ago.

There is a link in the email you click and after signing in the coins should show up instantly.

Thanks guys, I entered the code after I saw the email yesterday, and the coins were added, but only after I figured out what happened.  My mind is still repressing the fact that I purchased last years Life Day items off the CM.  So many coins wasted.