News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • MAIN class?

jaif

Which class will be your main?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Main?

Curious, now that beta is over, which class do you pick?

I'm going to go zerk - I want to be male, and didn't really like the warrior.  Tamer is a close second, though; i enjoyed the gameplay quite a bit.

They really should have put the blader/plum into the game.  That would have been a very popular choice.

I'm partial to playing male toons as well.  I will say however I did enjoy the valk over the warrior.  The wizard is slick but I prefer in close and dirty.  I agree about the tamer.  It's an interesting class.

I think I'm going to go with Ranger. I usually prefer ranged combat in general, and in a guild battle, I think I could probably do better at attacking from afar than up close in the heat of melee. That being said, I tend to be an altoholic.:)

I plan to main a blader when the get released but for the time being my main will be a zerk with a side of sorcerer but I plan to give the other classes a go too.

Im all over the place.  I like the Zerk and Wizard so far but I haven't really fell in love with anything.  Ranger seems fun as well.  Im just rolling and deleting non stop at this point and once I figure out what Im going to do I'll jump on board with the chapter and start getting into it.  Still in research mode.

Don't forget having as many alts as you can is a good thing, so don't be afraid to hang onto a character or two and get them started building energy for you to use. Also, joining the guild is family wide so you only need one solid character to join the guild then no matter how many you create or delete they will always be in the guild already :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wizard / Valkyrie / Warrior started.. waiting on Blader/Plum to come out.  Warrior is the most enjoyable so far but haven't played the Valk past 5.