News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Conqueror Early Release Crew.

I will be up I hope, I should be home from my radio show (still weird to say that) by 1 and it starts at 3 I just hope I do not pass out lol. 

I'm already planning on getting enough sleep before launch to be able to play the first several hours of launch. I'll be on when it goes live and for most of that next day.

I will be up (though perhaps a little groggy!) and ready to go *all* day. I plan to skip Saturday's meeting in favor of sleeping unless there's something I really need to be at the meeting for.

I am not planning to be there at 3. I will try for 5 or 6 but MAY pop in before then to create chars and lock names.

I'll bring the coffee!

--Leah

As long as you can go! The more we have, the sooner we can get the guild running and doing guild quests. We'll want all 5 quests done before 7 pm Sunday, because they'll reset then. I personally plan on grinding until I hit 50 Sunday...or some very close at least, so I'll be partying as long as people are available.

Guess I can grind up an alt for that. Since it will be an alt any particular class you want me to roll? I haven't done any grouping in this game so not really sure how it works for loot and aggro and all that. I will be glad to play something no one else has to reduce loot headaches, plus I won't care much because it is an alt.

Don't really need to worry about class-specific drops too much in this game, and we can't trade anyways. As for class, I have no idea who else will be grouping with me at release (I assume Throne on his zerker, no one confirmed though), but any class should be fine. A mix of wizards and tanky melee dps is likely ideal though, because wizards do *ridiculous* aoe dmg when they don't need to run away from every enemy.

Guess I can roll a ranger alt just to have a little variety in the classes. Gonna have a wizzie main but I want to do all the quests, crafting and amity stuff on him so it will take awhile to lvl up.

Glad there are no loot issues. I quit grouping in mmos cuz I got so tired of loot whining.

In EQ2 I played with a nice lady on her ranger and me on a wizzie. She will have a good laugh at me playing a female ranger. First time for everything.

• CotP Guardian

I will be in the Q and restarting servers with the rest of ya.

Wonder how many times its gonna crash  hehe. :)

Cheers

Grim

Guest Annabella

I will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed :)

Will be rolling a Wizard for my main, will be rolling all classes to fill up all slots the slots i can right at the get go. Berkserker will be the second for sure. 

Conqueror, and I will be on at release time. If I do not mess up on my sleep I will be on for about 7 hours before I have to do some installs on Sunday.

I will be in the Q and restarting servers with the rest of ya.

Wonder how many times its gonna crash  hehe. :)

Cheers

Grim

Hmm you act like you've been through this kinda thing before.