News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Looking for an invite ingame?

• Administrators

Please whisper the following family names for an invite:

Dragonnight, Main: Dragonbound

Ragequitt

Ryptide

Garion

Wargasms

Dadaism

Zoom_Zoom

Belacaelus

Phallanx

• Replies 130
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Just whispered everyone and they are all offline lol :/ name is Kolwin in game

Were you able to get in the guild in-game?

Hello looking for an invite as well. In game name is Tyrant_Kron, sur name Kaiman. I'm currently stationed in korea for the army so my hours are odd. Might have some recruits willing to join CotP as well :]

• Administrators

You weren't online when I sent the invite....feel free to ping Boneless, Buddi or Skywise for an invite ingame.

Now that I know how to whisper I will try the officer list.  I will also download Mumble.  I will check the main page for the settings on it.

Family: Wyrdlaird

Toons: Prose and Pashin

• Administrators

Bick, Systim and Frode, we'll get you guys in as soon as the servers are back up.

Every time I see Thrones avatar I get home sick for Texas.  :tease:

Forgot to mention that got a friend invite from Danker (hope that's spelled correctly) for myself and Taube (wife).  Didn't know who it was but was more than thrilled to get a friend invite. :)  I'm such a lonely person.

We're around 15th now running around Heidel.  Loving the game so far.  There are a few little issues but nothing compared to the excitement of something very fresh/new.  Been so sick of WoW-like clones for so many years.

Now if we can just figure out where that guy wants us to push those wheel barrels full of logs to. ;)

Edited by Bick