News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Looking for an invite ingame?

• Replies 130
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Returning member of old here "Invelliose" ill be whispering those names tonight if no go tomorrow night, or you can beat me to the punch...thanks guys

Get on mumble if you can.  You need to post your character name for us to whisper you, or you can whisper the character name of an officer.  I'm usually on Hyacinthe. Make sure you're in Calpheon E2.

--Leah

I'll be trying to whisper again tomorrow, its just 1am atm and i cant even really function let alone talk a whole convo,,, 24hrs being up does that :D

In game name is Shadow_Blood

Family Name is SipTech

Edited by SipTech

Hi i was a member a few weeks ago and stopped playing because of some RL stuff going on. Wanted to get back in since i think i was kicked due to inactivity. Tried messaging officers ingame but no response. Hopefully someone can get back to me on here. Family name is XKoenigX, character name RinKirigakure. Thanks! xD

• CotP Sentinel

Best way to catch us is jump in mumble. People do a lot of things afk so ingame msgs get missed sadly. Even if you do not have a mic you can type in there

• 3 weeks later...

Heylo all,

Vlos here from TAO (played with you for while during early ESO) and we have a few TAO members looking to group up with our friends.

Is there anything special we need to do? Other than apply here?

Thanks

Vlos 

The Ancient Order(TAO)

Hello Vlos 

We would be glad to have ya and yes sign up on the boards here and then PM one of the leaders in game and we will hook you up. 

Actually better yet if you are using Mumble jump on our server, be much easier to grab an invite that way. 

Hey, this is Liverbest, from TAO. I have been a longtime Darkfall player, but I'm taking a break and playing BDO for now and looking to join you guys. I will try to get into mumble tomorrow night, possibly. Logging soon for tonight. Just wanted to introduce myself here.

• 4 weeks later...

Huh, didn't realize CotP was moving into BDO. Got that nifty email, I'm currently playing with a 51 Wizard. I joined a random guild since at launch I wasn't aware of a CotP chapter so it'll be a sec before I can join with that whole 24 hour cooldown on changing guilds.  

Edit: IGN is Leviel

Edited by Lev

Is there anyone online who can invite me?   My family name is Atius, character name is Branwynne, and I'm on Edan Mediah 2.

We're on Velia E2 now. Best option is to ask in Mumble.

--Leah

Velia E2 or Valencia E2? I thought it was Valencia.

Velia E2 for guild quest and boss scroll last night only. As far as I know, Valencia E2 is still home.

--Leah

Atius I've been trying to catch you in game for a few days now, think we just keep missing eachother. My character name is Cairlane, shoot me a whisper and I will get you invited