News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Looking for an invite ingame?

• 3 weeks later...
    • Replies 130
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

New to BDO looking for a group to chat with while grinding my butt off ^_^. I couldn't find your mumble info to jump in or else would ask in there.

IGN: Axyoface

Hi Agangsta

Once the admins process your app and you become a CotP  member you will be able to see the mumble information.

In Game, you can whisper myself (Dragonbound or Cleandeath), Ryptidez, or Xaltimere for in game invite.

See you soon

• 1 month later...

Hey UntitledTrace

Talked to you in mumble a bit ago, so your good there, don't forget to look for me tomorrow and we'll get you invite to the guild in game.

Hey, I've returned to BDo again and was looking to get invited to the guild again, I'm also having a hard time finding the Mumble information again.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys could I get an invite? my char name is Lotusclaw family name Novocane

Hi Jared, I can usually be located on Valencia 6 (my Family name is Dragonnight. Main: Dragonbound). I'll keep an eye out for you. You can also jump into mumble when you ready and we can coordinate that way also.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi looking to join your guild.

Azcy is my family name

CrashDragon is my character lvl52

Hi Azcy,

I see that you have registered on the website, but looks like you still need to submit an application. You can do this by hovering over the JOIN-US Menu near the top and then clicking on Application. Once that is done, I can the bring you fully into the guild.

My Family name is Dragonnight and My main is Dragonbound; i'm currently on Katessa doing some processing, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi looking for a invite to the guild.

I did the app

Hey Azcy,

I've tried to whisper and send you guild invites several times of the last few days with no response. What times are you actually on?

Hey, Drache reporting in. Family name is Mikhaelis, I'll be online within the next few minutes for a while. Hope to get an invite!

Sorry for the hassle, I'm on in the morning and will be on all day today.

Hey Azcy and Drachesoul, I'm currently on Dragonbound on the Valencia 6 Channel. Send me a whisper when you are online, or contact my through Mumble and/or Discord on Dragonstar.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Just finished the application.

when we know if we taken abord?

Hi Dumer

You are approved, just need to send me a message in game (Dragonbound) or get with an officer in mumble or Discord. 

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I used to be in the SWTOR division a few years back and recently started playing BDO. I was wondering if I could get an invite? I'm currently playing a Warrior level 53, NotJado character and family name.

Hi there,

I used to be in the SWTOR division a few years back and recently started playing BDO. I was wondering if I could get an invite? I'm currently playing a Warrior level 53, NotJado character and family name.

Apologies realized I logged in on the wrong account here. I'm currently on Olvia 3 but can swap to whichever channel necessary. 

Need a guild invite Twilight_Walker, im on most weeknights

Hey Bendarek, whenever you on just send me or another officer a whisper in game. My main is Dragonbound, Family Name: Dragonnight.