News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Founders Week Pheonix Awards 2016

Founders Week is here again and its time to vote for those you feel represent your chapter the best in the following categories. Please make sure to participate in the Founders Week 2016 event starting.

Please copy and paste the following into your replies and write the name of who you are voting for in each category next to the category:

Paladin of the Year:

Knight of the Year:

Sentry of the Year:

Training Media of the Year:

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:

Videographer of the Year:

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year:

Crafter of the Year:

Photographer of the Year:

For your reference, the following lists are those that have been active within the last year at each of the ranks being voted on here:

Paladin:

Amanda, Arlan, ArsenixTG, Arus, Azareah, Azog, Baentir, Bakath, Bandoid, CeciltheHoly, Chebar, Chemosabe, Darkfalcon, Eendiwena, Faradii, Firedancer, Jaada, Jayvyn, Jeffrobodean, Kamen, Kuvasz, Liquid Wolf, Litewave, Meander, Montagu, Multipas, peanut gallery, Perfectd, Phyreblade, Rav, Rouhet, Sevitoth, Smokin Warclaw, wingz, Zenobia, Ztuke

Knight:

Aoann, arrjayzor, Aztos, b0rg, Bendarek, bpipe, Byntar, Cair, Chard, Cheatle, Codarr, Cross X, Dansker, Doomsdealer, Drekken, Elark, EmyLightsaber, FalconsFury, Fierywind, Garinol, Gedichtewicht, Govic, grimjack, Jakari, Jalec, Jilbeb, Jing, JonDM, Kaelandros, Kaeros, Kanami, Tigalily, kirin1623, Kristos, Laughingwolf, Lifedragn, Lobo, Lucifer Renolds, Maakia, MadBlue, Manny Llanno, Mcmanus, Mellod, Mike Vandenberg, Mikielle Bellange, Morg, Nicco, October, Opus, OrionsByte, Pheegle, Phelix, Pino, PopsSciclex, Rugar, Ryptide, Sagishi, ShadowRed, Shae, Siddalee, Silver, Skabb, Skywise, Solaera, Spaky, Steelcamp, Stormgaleb, Taladir, Troodo, Trusin, Twisted, tzindal, Vegihan, wapofoc, whacknut, Whitmire, xanoric

Sentry:

Aeryx, Alexander Damocles, Alexander-Irok, Araevin, Armali, Asukai, Boshu, BrianLee, Caediyen, Chimaeros, christApher, cornellbrooks, Davidus, Delmia, Devinity, Dra, Dreskoss, Drogon, Ernie, Erudius, FataliaMor, Gammon, Gynia, Hoffman, Inseril, Ixiolander, Jaqen HGar, Kero, Kibal, Krius, Lorwalker, Minflexzel, Nanulak, Proudmoorn, Rain Epocan, Red, Relaed, Ryanplex, schola, Soulless, Starkindred, Tarynn, Tea, theJaeks, Thraq, Urman, Varifta, Vindex Terrae, Volaar, Vraith, Xalt, Xard, zakkaj

Thanks everyone for your participation. We're looking forward to making this years Founders Week the best yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results for BDO chapter voting:

Paladin of the Year: Bakath

Knight of the Year: Kristos

Sentry of the Year: Xalt

Training Media of the Year: BDOTome

Healer of the Year: Scorvi

Tank of the Year: Kristos

DPS of the Year: Azog

Videographer of the Year: No Votes

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Skywise

Crafter of the Year: Annabella

Photographer of the Year: Drothar, Throne, Dansker

Edited by Dansker

Knight of the Year: Skywise

Training Media of the Year: BDO Tome

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Fierywind

We don't have a lot of those things decided yet in the chapter so only answered the ones that seemed to apply so far :)

Edited by Dansker

Healer of the Year: Scorvi (clutch saving heals on me)

Tank of the Year: Buddi

DPS of the Year: Wiggles

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Azog (30+ PvP kills and counting)

Crafter of the Year: Vessa (Trader)

Training Media of the Year: Black Desert Database 1.0

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Skywise (30+ PvP kills and counting)

Crafter of the Year: Vessa

Edited by Azog

Cannot in good conscience vote on some of these categories because of how new I am to the guild, but I would like to personally make shout outs to specific officers in the BDO chapter. This is not indicative of how much I enjoy your company, but from a new member perspective on how I view you as guild management.

Head Cheeses:

Vessa - Always pushing the guild. Great person, that is primarily in positive spirits at all times of day. Fountain of Knowledge. Great leader.

Throne(s) - Hates fishing missions. Very open in his stances, and gives off a good vibe that makes me feel he is still learning while leading. Stout, but gives the impression that he can be flexible. Great Leader.

Paladins:

Azog - Always willing to go the extra mile to help people out. Not afraid to take chances when people give suggestions. Does not try and impress authority, but instead leads through a solidly good example of what people should be doing. Great Leader.

Knights:

Dansker - Great to play with. Always looking to better himself, and the people around him. When he is in game, he is one of the people I want to be in touch with every time.

Skywise - Ruthless in PvP, and selfless in guild. If I was still running Harm I would want every officer to be a combination of him and Azog. I know it does not mean much to many as a new guild member, but for myself that is high praise. Skywise is my ideal officer candidate. He is also dominating PVP as well, so if you are counting this towards pvp, then add a notch.

Fierywind - Great player, and always willing to help out when people have questions about the game. He helps people get past the hard parts of the game so that they can be more effective earlier. Genuinely nice guy as well.

Sentry:

Of the people listed in the Sentry ranking, I can honestly say that I am not familiar with any of them. On a closing note though I would like to give a few more shout outs to people that I feel have been positive influences on the guild.

Krystos - I sometimes get confused with her and Vessa. Krystos is so helpful to people around her that I often times get confused that it is not Vessa, and I am assuming it is because I am new =P

Silvers - Also extremely helpful. She plays the "I need more explanation card a lot", but she is always willing to help a guildie out at a moments notice. Even though their voices are very different I often times get it muddled in my head because of how similar Vessa, Krystos, and Silvers are when people ask for help. They all have the guild first in mind. It is absolutely amazing.

My last contribution is going to be towards Drothar, and Nanja. They are not guild leaders, but they push me just for being good at what they do, and make me want to be better at the game. Thanks you two. You make fishing for hours on end fun. Some day Throne will see the value of the awesome fishing mission.

Of the other people that have both helped and supported me as a player, I humbly apologize for not naming you in this short rant. I have not been a member of COTP for a long period of time, but I already feel like you guys are family. Nearly every person I have interacted with here has had a positive impact on my gaming experience, and I put that entirely on the leadership of this game. If you feel I left you out of my list then please feel free to tell me in game, and I will broodily feel guilty about it later!

Edited by Avenged

Paladin of the Year:  Bakath

Knight of the Year:  Kristos

Sentry of the Year: 

Training Media of the Year:

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:  Skywise

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year:  Skywise

Crafter of the Year:  Annabella

Photographer of the Year:  Drothar

Edited by Silver

Knight of the Year: bpipe

Sentry of the Year: Rain Epocan

Training Media of the Year: BDO

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:

Crafter of the Year: Pricefield

Edited by Eendiwena

Knight of the Year: Dansker

Healer of the Year:

Tank of the Year:

DPS of the Year:

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Fierywind

Edited by GingerSnapps

Knight of the Year: Krystos

Sentry of the Year: Nanulak

Training Media of the Year: /rBDO (reddit)

Healer of the Year: Puppets

Tank of the Year: Krystos

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Avenged

Crafter of the Year: Krystos

Photographer of the Year: Throne

• Administrators

Training Media of the Year: BDFoundry

Healer of the Year: Skywise (healed me once, I think)

Tank of the Year: Kristos (fearless)

Crafter of the Year: Vessa

Photographer of the Year: Dansker

Training Media of the Year: BDO
    Healer of the Year: Scorvi
    Tank of the Year: Throne
    Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year:Skywise
    Crafter of the Year: Annabelle

I am still new and don't know enough to fill all the catagories, nor do I know people of each rank.

Personally, Skywise, Krystos, Azog and Throne have been most helpful to me. PvPer I would give to Skywise or Azog....tough choice. 

BDO Tome wins "training media," easily, due to the amazing map.

• CotP Sentinel

Training Media of the Year: Our forums

Healer of the Year: 

Tank of the Year: Kristos

DPS of the Year: Skywise

Warlord (PvP Player) of the Year: Azog

Crafter of the Year: NavarreDR 

Photographer of the Year  Darkvale