News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Cat Aggro

Nice! :) I get dog aggro all the time from my girl, she is to big to get on the desk but she is always bumping my mouse arm trying to get up in the chair with me :) 

Jessy Bell AKA Cat Parrot.

I have constant cat and dog aggro. My rat "terror" likes to run full speed at me then slam his paws into my leg and knock my chair off center while I play.

gallery_22731_3_27883.jpg

Pretty cat Kristos, reminds me of rabbit fur.

My cat is a large framed breed, she isn't aloud on the desk so she sits in my lap like a leg warmer (she is a big cat).  She isn't bad, her sister though will snake around you when you're trying to play.

My dog on the other had will jump on the arm of my chair when he wants out or fed, which he has just enough size to be annoying.

You guys need to get a ferret, they are such a pain sometimes. Out of my 4 cats and 1 dog, my ferret loves to get into EVERYTHING; I guess his name George (AKA Curious George) suits him well ;)

Ryanplex, I had two. They are awesome and funny but a giant pain and a lot of work. I have a game that is really needed. I can't have anymore pets that are such. lol.

Ryanplex, I had two. They are awesome and funny but a giant pain and a lot of work. I have a game that is really needed. I can't have anymore pets that are such. lol.

xD

But yes, yes, yes and yes; they are so worth it though!