News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.

I saw a LOT of people on last weekend. Even encountered Bendarek lately, though he did not respond to my attempts to greet him. I did notice he plopped a couple spots into the CotP town though. Definitely a lot more people popping in lately. Probably also getting a feel for the current state to optimize their first days post-launch I am imagining. 

Oh, Kinda an off the wall question. Did they improve graphics and the combat in pfo? I enjoyed the game but I never have been one for pvp. And that seemed to be the backbone behind pfo.

Graphics are still same-ish. Combat has seen some improvement. But it doesn't feel fully there yet. I've managed to avoid unwanted pvp for the most part. But the game has been in change of management mode for a while now and not much has been done beyond adding a few new encounter types and minor patches over that period.

Psst, Its 5 silver ingots to mastercraft blacksmithing, tailoring, and carpentry. I have an extra ingot after combining my ore with two others that were in the chest.

I'm still in the mine, logged off. I've got around 35 ore. Going to grab some more after work tonight.

I take it this means you were unable to use Metal Scraps with the silver?

Nope u were right there. I ended up making a constantine longsword +1 .

I just read they are making it so we have to pay in order to repair back to 100. So do we wear it down less than 50 dur then salvage? And make new?

Yeah, they slowed max durability loss, but made that unrepairable without CotOs. My plan is basically going to be the wear it down then make/buy new rather than worrying about real money repairs. Might slow me down some if I am unable to replace gear as fast as it breaks, but I don't think that will be an active concern too often. Once skilled enough for the 4 skull areas, it seems like most supplies are available. It'll be mostly about getting masterworking skill up to reduce failures. Which will make craft investments more valuable.

I placed some crafting stations at the viking hall but u might want to use the public ones because they have the crafting bonus. In findupre.

Edited by Spryone

Still going to be around, but reducing my activity to await the reset since I have a pretty decent grasp on how to get started well enough. Maybe not perfectly, but well enough.

Let me know if gold is needed for anything. I still have like 15K on me. Not much for purchasing big things, but if it can help with rents or supply stocks... Only have it till end of next month anyways!

Heh heh no worries Lifedragon after I upgraded it gave me an extra tax free lot so only paying on the one in Valemark right now. I actually found some silver ore in vertas pass I think is the name as I was passing through. Ogre tried to stomp on me though :(