News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.

Out of the gate, the area around Soltown is pretty crowded and competitive. The Hidden Vale area was much less populated. Not sure how long that will hold, but for now I recommend the trip for starting out.

I took boat from bloodriver to Soltown. Then ran to hiddenvale. After a bit I will probably run over near resolute. I think there are a couple 1 skull zones near there.

I wrapped up my 1 Skull training in Hidden Vale and then returned to the Ardoris area and did my 2 skull practice in the South Celestial Swamps with moderate competition. Now I am challenging myself with 3 skull in Solace Forest and I am pretty much the only one in the zone.

If anyone needs help, let me know. I tend to hang out in mumble when I am on.

Just took a look at the town of Spite. Its definitely looking original. Location is good but we already have a presence near there thanks to Bendarek :). But it is good for selling after pounding on Kobolds in Graff Mines. Do we want a Chapter House here? It would be a good advertisment for Guild I am beginning to think. It is easily one of the nicest towns now and polarium is saying there will not be as extensive revamps on the remaining cities beyond cosmetic upgrades. I would love to get a spot right by the crafting pavilion.

Edited by Spryone

Mech I sent you a message. I'll log back into game and see if I see you.

Spry

Edited by Spryone

Tzindal,Mekong, and I had some fun in a 3 skull zone last night not far from Spite. There was a good supply of resources Includeing Silver Ore. After that Mekong and I visited the Graff Mines and picked up 1k each in Long Bows. That zone is 3 skull but in areas I can pull single mobs and it plays like a 2 skull. They raised the bar on everything inside the mine so no easy ore there. Everything was Red to me. Even Mekong and his great healing was put to the test by me in there.

Mech let me know your in game name if you can get in and I will invite you to the guild. And if I am on I will try to show some of the towns so you can take a look and see where you might want to place your deed.

I have been running around in-game for a couple of days and it seems like an interesting place.

Is our base in the Hidden Vale? If so, how do I get there from Soltown?

I have been trying the crafting and PVE which seems to be enjoyable. Currently have an Obsidian Wolf to eat my enemies and a big Halbard to beat bandits into submission.

Taming is my current focus (making coin to buy taming collars) so trying to find coin, mats and other bits and pieces to make life a little easier.

In-game: Jasc Onine

ps - I got invited to some random guild called Havoc but will happily join you all when I figure out how to

- Jasc

G Day Jasc,

Is the time you posted at the forums a good time to catch you online? I will send a friend invite but have to catch you when you are in game for the guild invite.

Spryone

I'm on most of the day, wandering around.

We just finished some PVP in PFO, but I will be around for the next 6 hours at least in Shroud.

Just added Life in-game and will keep exploring.

- Jasc