Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Throne

Covenant Fantasy Football 2016

ALL Owners have already grabbed the available spots.  HOWEVER, there will be a second league this year, more details on that to come (please reply if interested).  If for any reason a spot opens up in the main league, I'll invite folks on a first come first serve basis.

Emails have already been sent out.  If you did not get an email and were an owner last year, please send me a PM with your email and team name.

If you want to get on an immediate waiting list in hopes of joining either league for this season, please send me a PM with your email and I'll sign you up if there are any spots available after August 21st.

Keeper Declaration Deadline Date: Sunday, August 21, 2016  

(If you do not set your keepers by this date, I will either set them for you, or you will not have any keepers.)

Draft day:  Saturday, August 27, 2016 8p CDT

Again, If you are a returning team owner and did not get your invite in your email, send me a PM with your email address and your team name from last year.

I would like to go in on the second one

Go ahead and get one started and get at least 8 folks to join up so we can do this.  I'll send you the current leagues rules via PM so we can sync up the scoring.

We could set it up similar to the NFL divisions.  Right now, we have 2 leagues, but who knows, we might have 4 down the road.  At the end of the season, we would match the final game scores from each division winner to determine the overall champion.   If there was a tie, then use the players win-loss record or total offensive points as a tie breaker.

It would be nice if we could promote this and offer cash prizes for the division winners and champion.  Maybe even buy a trophy or plaque.

Why is the Keeper date set so early?  Every year it seems like I come up to check my Fantasy Football a 2-3 weeks before the season starts, and the keeper deadline is already past.  To top it all off, it must be a hard cutoff at midnight, as I checked at 12:30 Central time and I could not select keepers anymore.

Keeper date is two weeks later than it was last year.  Just PM me your keepers and I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, same here Pd.  I forgot about the draft entirely, and it doesn't help that I was working on something that wasn't gaming-related and didn't even check my computer until 11:30 (long after the draft ended).  Going to be a rough year for my team!

I blew it as well.....set the alarm for AM instead of PM....bleh.

Well...Damis is in the championship game.  Keep an eye out for flying pigs and pack a winter coat if you're headed to hell.

This is the first time I have made the playoffs.  The sad fact is that i missed the draft and my team was auto drafted.  I might have to do that again next year.

Well...Damis is in the championship game.  Keep an eye out for flying pigs and pack a winter coat if you're headed to hell.

Yeah, at one point I was up by over 70 points in my game against Damis.  Then his heavy hitters showed up and he ended up winning by quite a bit.  See you all next year! :P