News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid Missions Group

I was planning to start the Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid missions and wanted to see if anyone else has an interest in them.

Does anyone still have the ending Heroic 4s in their quest log?  Anyone give up along the way?

Since I've only done it once on Republic side and never on Imperial, I'll be running both sides.  Anyone is free to join up for digging or for the final quests.

If you're partway though note that and maybe we can meet up along the way (faction helps too).

Edited by Khatarnn

I have yet to finish that on any toon due to the fact that No one wanted to do it. SIGN ME UP.

Awesome, we're on our way to getting this done.  Partway or waiting on final quests?  Which faction?

Pub Side. My main Rash'in. Will need to get all the beginning work done since I abandoned the mission at the heroic.

It keeps your progress even after abandoned, I have a character where I picked the quest up after over a year after abandoning and it was at Alderaan/Balmorra/Voss which is the 3rd quest in the chain.

Well, I'm at the heroic stage for my Imperial character.  I'll need to start up my Republic one quickly.

It's pretty amazing how much faster it is now that we have heroic travel and no cooldown on quick travel between bases.  I'd say I haven't spent more than 15-20 minutes on any planet.

Edited by Khatarnn

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was still out for grabs but I am still looking for peeps to do the heroics with. If anyone is still looking will be on a bunch during the days/evenings this week. Hit me up in-game/mumble.

• 1 month later...

Dulfy's guide is great.  There is a good portion of solo questing that needs to happen before you unlock the heroics at the end of the quest chain, but they only take a few hours.  As I said above, I think I only spent 20 minutes per planet.

http//dulfy.net/2013/03/26/swtor-macrobinocular-and-seeker-droid-missions-guide/

• 2 weeks later...