Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
TheVisionary

Boosting A Character At Launch? Need Empyrean Bags?

Happy to craft Empyrean Bags for any needing them for new boosted characters.

All I ask is a little help with mats and I'll be happy to craft them up for you.

Just leave a note below and tell me how many bag slots you'll need filled and what your in-game character handle is and I'll do my best as time and resources permit.

Edited by TheVisionary

I have lots of resources taking up space.  What do you need?

Bolt of Empyrean Silk (14)

Bolt of Chiffon (12)

Truehide Leather (14)

Striped Leather (12)

Strong Thread (12)

The Truehide and Striped I have a somewhat decent handle on, but the Empyrean and Chiffon are a bit out of my current price range. Any donations towards the making of these are especially appreciated!

Anyone generous with their time could take this as advice:

I used to farm striped hides in one of the castle-ish areas in Kingsward. Lots and lots of critters there that can be skinned.

Truehide is a little more difficult as you have to limit yourself to critter areas in the Dendrome...I never found another good place for farming.

The Empyrean cloth is also very farmable. There are loads of humanoid mobs in hanging around in the Steppes.

Chiffon is a different matter altogether and, along with Karthite and Elm, still the one of the most expensive mats in the game. The area leading to the entrance to Frozen Tempest/Tower of the Shattered in...Morban(?) is the best spot.

If you've maxed out Outfitter on your farming character, you'll get more pieces per kill than characters that haven't maxed out the profession.

I've found 61 Champion to be the easier farming spec. Especially with a geared 65. AoE aggro that doesn't do any damage is nice when you can one-shot most of these things. I'll see if I can do some farming over the next week or so.

If you've maxed out Outfitter on your farming character, you'll get more pieces per kill than characters that haven't maxed out the profession.

As I've learned it, anyone with Outfitter profession gets more cloth drops than anyone without it.

Bolt of Empyrean Silk (14)
 Bolt of Chiffon (12)
 Truehide Leather (14)
 Striped Leather (12)
 Strong Thread (12)

The Truehide and Striped I have a somewhat decent handle on, but the Empyrean and Chiffon are a bit out of my current price range. Any donations towards the making of these are especially appreciated!

I wasn't thinking.  I have the NT mats, not the SL mats.  I probably used whatever SL mats I had for bags already.

But I do have lots of NT mats for bags.  Put 40 bags into the gbank this morning, if anyone needs a few, just ask an officer.