News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Location for CoE

Ok, i posted and asked for more info. this is the best post i got about it !

FYI, this is currently based on the assumption that there will be at least a NA-E and a NA-W server, and just those two for North America. It might get decided down the road just to do a single NA server, or we might wind up with 3-4. It was simply stated by one of the devs that they are most likely going to do the NA-E & NA-W. (Can't remember which dev or which post, sorry) 

Eventually, I'm going to be living on the East Coast again. Eventually. Someday soon, hopefully. HOPING, here. (God, I feel stuck here in this dang desert, sigh)

Anyway, I'll vote East Coast.

• 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 11 months later...

My buddy Phyllain is the King of Alesia on Luna, if you guys decide to go somewhere else I'll throw one of my characters your way otherwise if we want to find a place in his kingdom that would work.

• 2 months later...
    • 3 months later...

Both Kairos and Alesia are good Kingdoms. I would learn much more about each. What plans you have for the game and how you would fit in each. For example some don't want any pvp and to keep peace. IT would be best if you can stick together in one duchy. The issue I have is, I want some pvp, and I want my city to be safe. SO I will only stick it in the county and duchy of people I trust.  I also have to find a Mayor as I never had any intentions of owning a city.

Edited by Icesin

The decision has been made. We have a sizable CotP presence in Kairos already, and I am a member of leadership. I have recently been offered the chapter lead position, and am just waiting on this to be converted formally to a chapter to start making some announcements.

No need. I know who he is and have spoken to him . Good choice. I left his discord some time ago. I needed to do some research and needed some freedom to do it. I am not ready to return yet as I am not done with my research . And have others to answer to when my choice comes. You can tell him Icesin is not joining the church. I don't give a Jeepers who moves there!