News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Welcome to NeverWinter! - Post your greeting here friend!

Relaed

Greetings to all NeverWinter guild members!

We are pleased that have chosen to join our team at Covenant of the Phoenix, and look forward to working with you and growing together as a great community!

Please post your greeting to the guild here for all to see, tell us about yourself, from where do you hail, what is your motivation, how you think you can contribute to the team and what you would like from us to help you progress!

Thanks in advance to all members!

Warm Regards,

Greetings,

I be Ramie Mandalore, descended from a long line of Moradinian Royalty ages passed.

NeverWinter called me from the Dalelands, I've heard the song of fame and fortune, coming to add to the tune I be!

I swear to defend all that is good, all members of the guild, to the best of my ability.

A livin be made by craftin fine weapons and sturdy plate, so let me know if ye be needin me wears!

Never bother about that red glow in me eyes, tis not evil, tis the birthmark of all forge born dwarves!

Warmest Regards,

@levistus666

• 3 weeks later...

Hello To All.

I am Kawaa from a time an land long since forgotton. It has been many a year five as I can remember since I have come home to COTP. On my last aventure it found me laying at the Reapers doorstep. Never did I think I would find my way home again. At long last as time would pass I was getting stronger to the point as it is now that I can travel home again.What once I feared I would never see again and lost our Guild and Neverwinter. I am truly home again around faces I remember and new faces to learn to take up arms from which I left off at defending our cause and honor.

Kawaa

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Evenin CotP , i was with you guys in Vanguard long ago ...........RIP Vanguard ...

I am looking for a good guild in Neverwinter and was hoping for an invite .. I just returned to game have a 62 Ranger and 37 Cleric , and right now just relearning the game and having fun ..

Who can ask for a guild invite in game ... My Rangers Name is Ricochet , if you want to add him and send me an invite ..

Thx