Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Cheatle

A bit of help

Hello all, 

I don't usually ask for help, but I am in a tough situation, as some of you know, so I started a GoFundMe. Several of you have been really generous and have helped me out before, and I really appreciate it, but I am in a tight spot and need help getting to the finish line, so to speak. They finally figured out the root cause of all my problems, at first I thought it was going to be cancer, but I lucked out and its just a really bad internal infection. You can read more here: 

https://www.gofundme.com/cheatles-fund-for-medical-bills

Thank you all for just taking a look, and thank you for all the help, support, and good vibes you have sent. 

Jeepers Cheatle, will get money next week, i'll donate then.

Would you be ok with me tweeting your gofundme? 

Edited by Gedichtewicht

Dude do what I did, get yourself onto Obamacare NOW!

I was loosing my sight and found out I had Type 2 Diabetes, which caused my issues. I signed up for emergency Obamacare here in California and they have covered all of my medical expenses. That was 3 or 4 years ago.

I was nearly blind and would have been 100% assed out with a white cane,

I have been unemployed for several years now and live my folks in a symbiotic relationship as they are older and need help.I get a place to live and food, they have their own helpful person, on call at any time.

If I were working still, I'd happily give you the whole amount, but as I have no income, all I can do is provide you with my experience and hope that you can get on a similar program as I have.

Even tho I live with my parents, I applied as a single person with no income. Per the advice of our local free legal aide person, that helps Medi-cal people.

I am currently looking into other things with which to get additional assistance. I wish I could still work, but am not able to, kinda sucks.

Cheers

Grim

• Upvote 1

Sure Gedi, I don't mind! 

I tried Grim, very hard, but the way they do it in North Carolina is different, and not only that, but NC didn't opt in for Emergency Medicaid/Medicare OR the basic version for Low income Families/Singles. 

So sorry to hear that my friend...

I wish you lived in a more progressive state.

With the dust in my pockets, the best I can do is continue to pray for your well being.

Cheers

Grim

Hey man, everything is appreciated, everything! 

Just posting an update, thank you for those that have helped, it really does mean a lot. The GFM is now 40% funded, so thank you guys again!