News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Ysera and Durotan

While I'm not currently playing WoW with CotP, I try to keep the option open in the future if my current playing situation ever changes. Toward that end, I'd like to ask some questions about the home servers used by the guild in WoW.

How populated are Ysera and Durotan, and any servers linked to them? Are you able to regularly get LFG/LFR groups? Are they helpful and accommodating, or only interested in how quickly you can get things done so they can move on to the next?

What's the faction balance like? Heavy toward one side or the other, or more or less balanced? I very rarely take part in PVP, but on those rare occasions I like not to get slaughter-ganked XD

Finally, if anyone knows what servers are linked to Ysera and Durotan, could you list one or two of them?

I'll admit I have no plans to change servers at this time. But if my overall gaming situation ever changes to make it viable, I'd like to have the requested information on hand.

Good journeys,

Holly C.

As Sparkal mentioned, Ysera and Durotan are connected realms.

Here is the statistics on the server from Realm Pop.

It is considered a medium size server group with pretty even distribution of factions. A little more Alliance than Horde.

LFG/LFR have been game faction wide for a while now, so there is no concern or difference of LFG/LFR on a connected realm basis comparison. Even premade groups can be formed beyond the server structure. I believe the same holds true for PVP.

You can always group up with us from whatever server you are on (provided it is an Alliance character). You simply only need to have someone friended in Battle.net to be invited.

To join the guild, you would need to be on one of the connected realms.

Yeah the LFG and LFR and PVP are all game wide, not server or cluster or anything like that. So it doesn't matter what server you are on, those three will be exactly the same as they are now for you. The pre-made groups are the same thing, not just the random looking for groups.

• 3 weeks later...

Well if anyone would like to exchange battle.tags, please contact me through private message here on the website. Please include:

1) Name of your main, and (optional) primary alt

2) Faction of your main, and (if listed) primary alt

3) What you'd like to run together

My primary main is a horde druid, guardian main spec, feral and balance off specs

Primary alt is an alliance warlock, affliction main spec, demonology off spec

Secondary alts are an alliance paladin and shaman, though I don't do too much endgame stuff with them

Other alts are mostly intended to be leveled and their class order campaigns finished (someday, hahaha)