News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Founder's Week 2017 Chapter Voting

Founder's Week Chapter Survey

Founders Week is here again and its time to vote for those you feel best represent your chapter in the following categories.

This year we introduced a new way of voting that is a little different and we hope, better.

Just click this link: >>>Founder's Week Chapter Survey<<< and type in your answers to as many of the ten simple questions as you wish to answer!

Community Phoenix Award voting is now active at: >>>Founder's Week Phoenix Awards<<<!

For your reference, here are some lists of those who hold certain rank in the Chapters:

Paladin:

alycat, Amanda, Arlan, ArsenixTG, Arus, Aveno, Azareah, Azog, Baentir, Bakath, Bandoid, booker, CeciltheHoly, Chebar, Chemosabe, Crono, Darkfalcon, Drinian, Eendiwena, Eldonis, EvilHealer, Faradii, Firedancer, Fozzie, Fynfh, Jaada, Jayvyn, Jeffrobodean, JP2099, Jurick, Kamen, Kotakis, Kuvasz, Lawyer, Liquid Wolf, Litewave, lucid1331, Meander, Methanol, MontyXXX, Multipas, Natchos, Numz, Olguy, Ormond, peanut gallery, Perfectd, Phyreblade, Pietra, Rav, Rouhet, saltoth, Scoobie, Sevitoth, Skywise, Smokin Warclaw, Turlis, vultar, wingz, Zenobia, Ztuke

Knight:

aahzhammer, Abract, Aeolianforte, Aoann, Arcturys, Arelos, arrjayzor, Astrayu, Ayn Eziert, Aztos, b0rg, becokjr, Bellasin, Bendarek, Bladewolf, Boondock, Boshu, bpipe, Broxulous, buckstir, Byntar, Caediyen, Cair, CassusVulpes, Chard, Cheatle, Codarr, coden, cornellbrooks, Cplaussie, Crazy Eddy, Crimsonhorn, Cross X, dalbrathe_ironbow, Dance, Dansker, DarkFrost, DCheng, Deshwitat, Deuce, Diaboloco, Diakoneo, Doomsdealer, Dornalus, Doryshan, Dra, Dragonstar, Drekken, Dreskoss, Drezt, Drogon, Efo, Elark, EmyLightsaber, Erudius, euler, FalconsFury, FataliaMor, Fen, Fherxicus, Fierywind, Fouinass, Fraser, Friduwulf, Galacticus Prime, Garinol, Gedichtewicht, Ghostmaker, Govic, grimjack, Gurumike, hethen, hoboking, hosagi, Hypotank, Ifisa, Invelliose, Itharosss, JackImeret, Jawi, Jilbeb, Jing, JonDM, Kaelandros, Kaeros, Kaite, Kanami, Tigalily, Kawaa, keitare, kirin1623, Kodiak, Konlath, Kristos, kurra, Kymerian, Laughingwolf, Lev, Lifedragn, Lobo, Lochied, Loqi, lost_solja, Lucid, Lucifer Renolds, Lyzander, Maakia, MadBlue, magnum, Majikos, Manny Llanno, MaxxD84, Mcmanus, Mellod, metfan, Miero, Mike Vandenberg, Mikielle Bellange, Minflexzel, Moog, Morg, Morgon, MouDa, mwdowns, Mystii, Narcon_Varshe, Naximus, Nedyah, Nianki, Nicco, Nikki, Ninolrand, Numerian, October, Opus, OrionsByte, Orryk, Outofspite, Pheegle, Phelix, Pino, politzwa, PopsSciclex, Quicksand, quiv, Rain Epocan, Rotheachta, Rugar, Ryanplex, Ryptide, Sagishi, Scabbs, SeaDragon, Secos, Seshat, ShadowRed, Shae, shkarah, Siddalee, Silver, Skabb, skafreakdude, Solaera, Spaky, Starkindred, Steelcamp, Stormgaleb, Sull, sythas, Tacoma, Taladir, Tao, Tarynn, Teaxe, Thad, TRIMER, Tristan, Trobo, Troodo, Trusin, Twisted, Tylr, tzindal, Vegihan, VictorFury, wapofoc, Weltsch, whacknut, Whitmire, Xalt, xanoric, Zippity, Zorgon

Sentry:

Aeryx, Alexander Damocles, Alexander-Irok, AltheaVitae, Araevin, Armali, Asukai, AylwindBlue, BO077, BrianLee, Callmebobby, casvelyn, Chimaeros, christApher, Davidus, Deezznuttz, Delmia, Devinity, Ernie, Femi Nisme, fenrir2, Gammon, Garion, Glinder, Gynia, Hersch, Hoffman, Inseril, InspiredAngel, Ixiolander, JakBlitz, Jalapeno, Jaqen HGar, Kero, Kibal, Krius, Leo3, Lethargys, Lorwalker, Nanulak, Niallo, Proudmoorn, Rampage, Rashin, Red, Relaed, RGMetalGearGod, schola, Skiye, Soulless, Sparkal, Tea, theJaeks, Thraq, Urman, Varifta, Vindex Terrae, Volaar, Vraith, Windmoor, Xard, zakkaj, ZoomZoom

Thanks everyone for your participation. We're looking forward to making this years Founders Week the best yet.  

Edited by Ztuke

A situation has arisen forcing me to change the schedule, below you will find the revised schedule of activity for this year. I apologize for the short notice and my failure as this years organizer.

The revised schedule this year:

3/19 - Chapter Voting begins

4/02 - Chapter Voting Ends (*)

4/03 - Founders Week begins (*)

4/10 - Founders Week Ends (*)

NOTE: (*) Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have decided to delay the actual start of Founders Week 2017 by one week. The schedule above has been adjusted to reflect the new dates. (**)

(**) To those of you who follow this event each year, I cannot express my sorry at missing the target date for what I believe, is the first time in the history of this event. The distress and pain this causes me personally I just cannot articulate. To everyone, past and present, to our founding members and the memory of those who are no longer with us, I can only extend my most sincere and heartfelt apology. 

• 2 weeks later...

And now that the Chapter voting has closed, Founders Week for the entire Community is now up and running!

I apologize once more to our guests, but Founder's Week is for the members, so join and take part!