Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
BillGunn

Life is Feudal:MMO. A challenge appears!

Greetings, people of Covenant!

My name is Daniel and our team is now working on a game called "Life is Feudal: MMO". Throughout the years we've been making a giant medieval world, full of intrigues, plots, battles and twists. And so it came, that it will be great if y’all decide to be part of it! ;)

As long you guys are widely known across the Net as a strong and amicable guild, we would love to see you settle over one part of our medieval realm. If you and your guild will be interested in our proposal, we’ll be pleased to set you up with five access keys to Life is Feudal CBT. And of course, we’re always happy to supply you with a unique discount code in case if you decide to join the party after BT stage.

Contact me back anytime if you have any questions or in-game issues. We’ll do our best to help you settle in our world! ;)

Hi Bill Gunn,

Thanks for contacting us.  This is something that our community would definitely be interested in.  I donated funds to help fund the original game and a lot of us played LiF: YO and really enjoyed the game, we even ran a server for the game for long time. 

I will send you a PM to start the ball rolling and will include some others leaders from CotP.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Good to hear from you Bill.

Like Damis said, we've had a few YO servers over the past couple years and more than 100 unique players on them.  The vast majority of members are simply waiting on release...however, a good amount of beta keys would definitely get us back into the game right quick.

That sounds awesome Daniel.   I hope that one of our guardians was able to get a hold of you.  

Thanks for thinking of us Bill.  As the others have said, many of us enjoyed the LIF:YO and are looking forward to the MMO.  Keep up the good work over at BitBox!