News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Hey !

Pino

I've been playing a lot of highly modded ark, got so far then took a few days off. I logged on to the Drayvn cluster this week with a new survivor & I'm enjoying the 'pure' Ark.

So, before I spend a 4 day weekend building, I wanted to ask a few questions about activity and living-space:

-When is the next wipe planned for the Island server in this cluster ?

-Are there a lot of active folk on the Island map ? If so, tribe invite please, and where is there room for a new base ?

Thanks,

Pino

I've been in Ironside with Throne and Skywise. Not sure if there is room for invites, but I'll ask if I see them before you do! If not, we can probably get an alliance set up. I'd be happy to tribe hop as well if there isn't enough room and join in building a new place. I've sort of been doing my own thing and would much enjoy being able to plan out and coordinate new projects with folks. The Ironside guys are quite well setup already.

Question is, where would you like a new base to be? I've a footpaw place that could be leveled and restarted (if no room in current tribe). Much of the map still has plenty of room for building. Footpaw tends to be easy mode though.

Make sure you lock down your stuff too. I've been raided a couple times when I forgot to close a door or didn't PIN lock a storage chest.

Edited by Lifedragn

Footpaw ? edit: nvm found  a labelled map.

Re: Tribe,  I didnt know if there wasa '1 tribe' rule or not. 

Raiding ? Like, the public can get on the server ??

ps

I am having computer multiple issues atm, should have sound and stablility by the weekend though.

Edited by Pino

Footpaw is SouthWest-ish.

http://ark.gamepedia.com/The_Island

The cluster is not CotP specific, and CotP has not been operating under a 1 tribe rule, though the various members have allied their tribes when not all in one. I've not experienced property destruction, simply folks scavenging opportunity items left unprotected. So its still fairly tame as far as hostilities go.

I have personally been considering either an ocean platform or moving inland and trying something on a hill/mountain for challenge. Though haven't committed to either.

• Administrators

No 1 tribe rule, cluster is open to public and there are a few non CotP tribes out there.  There haven't been any major fights out there, just a couple skirmishes between non-CotP guilds.  Most player groups with CotP ties are allied in some form or fashion.  No plans for server wipes on Island or Scorched, however Center has been used as a testing ground for interesting mods....not sure if it's going to continue that way.  Ragnarok and Valhalla have been untouched as far as I'm aware.

very cool Throne. Glad to hear it.

So, I finally got my video card and ark to get along, got a few hours steady play in this a.m.

Next step: sound, lol

I will be happy to invite ya to Tribe,Life. I am offline this evening for about 4 hours around dinnertime EST,  otherwise plan is to be online all weekend. 

Shae mentioned wanting to change tribe name, so once that is done we can work on transition. I've some personal dinos to move over and have some blueprints I want to ensure I keep.And then possibly some deconstruction to make room for others where my older holdings are.

I found out i have tabletop Sat evening/night, but otherwise long weekend ahoy. Waiting on Shae then we;ll pick a spot tonight.

ps

change the name from 'Tribe of Pino'?

I also just start playing on the server cluster. I would really like to join you guys on some boss fights if you guys don't mind.

We're still finishing our base, it will be a while until we do bosses : )

( Multiple CotP tribes on the cluster due to a 10 member limit. Ours started last week. )

No problem, I just wanted to make sure you knew the folks in this thread are new, and not the people in the screenshots of dead manticores ; p

We have more than 1 spot left, and there's someone in mumble most of the time ( best way to get a fast invite)

• Administrators

Hey Che....I'm on throughout the day, so feel free to ping me here/mumble/PM for an invite....I can take you to the base of whichever active group you want to join.