Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
mithlandirr

So about me falling off the face of the earth for the second time.

So for the second time I had decided to quit SWTOR. Between the new changes to gear and the stress in my life I had just had enough. I was tired of complaining about the issues I had with the game and my funds were running low because student debt is a pain. A lot has changed in my sense then which is all personal and I do't feel like getting into more detail. Due to my nature as a hermit I tend to just shut myself off of responsibility.

I unfairly avoided everyone and I do apologize. I don't deal with stress often so I usually fail to recognize it until it is much too late. Hope everyone is doing well.

P.S. I may be returning to the game as well. I had my time to go do other things and am ready to start the game again fresh. Who knows how involved I will get back into it this time tho. Thank you for taking time to read this.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back! Hubby and I have just returned after over a year away. So I totally get it. Hope to run into you in mumble or game

I know this is pretty old, but you could be cheap like me and only sub once a year for a 60 day pass... in the meantime, you can FP to your hearts content and craft while hoarding credits in your escrow.  Just a thought.