News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • New Trickster Rogue Guide is up for latest expansion

Relaed

I ran across this good guide for a trickster rogue.  Save your AD, oh my word, you really need the companions and they are all very expensive, 500K ad and up.  You can make 50K a day, so not horrible, but you do have to save.

> Here's the link! <

These Colors state whether the item is Rare, Epic or Legendary

This Color describes what stat or bonus the item gives

This Color describes how to obtain the item

Companions

Quick Word of Advice, Important to Read - Might save you TONS of Astral Diamonds!

The equipment doesn't grant you anything on your Active Companions - only on your Summoned Companion. Yes, my other active companions are filled with top gear and runestones, but by no means do they benefit me. They're not something you want to invest in, Only ever invest in your Main, Summoned. Companion!

Also, you only need 1 active companion at Legendary to get the Legendary bonus on any Summoned Companion, even if your Summoned Companion is Epic level, you will still get the Legendary Bonus. Mine are upgraded just for show, so don't by any means think it's necessary. You'll waste precious Astral Diamonds that way.

The Air Archon

• The Air Archon's Active Bonus grants you a 5% damage buff to enemies NOT at full health - so basically the entire combat. The Air Archon also grants x3 Offence Slots making it perfect for using with Bonding Runestones. It's base stats are Power, Critical Strike and Armour Penetration, making it one of the most preferable Summoned Companions alongside the Fire Archon for DPS players.
    • Lockboxes or Auction House

This is my main summoned companion. It currently sits at Legendary Quality and it equipped with x3 R12 Bonding Runestones, x2 Loyal Commander Ringsx1 Loyal Avenger Necklace. I have R12 Brutal Enchantments placed in the Offence Slots of the Loyal Companion gear, as well as R10 Dark Enchantments placed in the Defence Slots of the Loyal Companion Gear. Here's a detailed breakdown about my Companion's Gear & Enchants:

• x3 Bonding Runestone, Rank 12 
      • (Power, as well as Companion's Gift which grants 95% of your Companion's stats to you for each Bonding Runestone Equiped) - Totals to 285% of summoned Companion's stats)
      • (Lockbox or Auction House)
      • Why is this important to have? For example, my Archon has 6000+ power - multiply that by 3 because remember, I'm getting 300% of it's stats, and that's 18'000+ Power straight up. That's just power, add in other stats like Critical Strike, Recovery and Armour Penetration and this makes for one mean, overpowered mix.
    • x1 Ring of the Loyal Commander
      • (Power & Recovery)
      • (No Longer Obtainable in-game - available on Auction House, but for high amounts of AD)
      • Why should I want / use this? These rings are double slotted, x1 Offence and x1 Defence. As well, the gear offers 600+ Power and 600+ Recovery - triple this with Bonding Runestones and it's a huge amount you're gaining from these rings alone - and let's note, that's not even including the Enchantments placed in the Offence/Defence slots
        • x1 Black Ice Enchantment, Rank 12 (Offence Slots in Companion Gear)
          • (Power, Critical Strike & Recovery)
          • ("Call to Arms" Event Rewards, or Auction House)
          • Why should I want / use this? These enchantments at Rank 12 givea decent amount of Power, Critical Strike & Recovery - the best of all stats, tripled with companion's Bonding Runestones, it adds up very nicely.
        • x1 Dark Enchantment, Rank 12 (Defence Slots in Companion Gear)
          • (Life Steal)
          • (Lockboxes, Tarmalune Trade Bar Store, or Auction House)
          • Why should I want / use this? These enchantments give Life Steal and to be honest, there isn't much else you can do with the Defence Slots. Life Steal is a really great stat for helping to stay alive though, so it's likely going to be your best bet to place Dark Enchantments into your Defences.

• x1 Ring of the Loyal Master
      • (Power & Armor Penetration)
      • (No Longer Obtainable in-game - available on Auction House, but for high amounts of AD)
      • Why should I want / use this? These rings are double slotted, x1 Offence and x1 Defence. As well, the gear offers 600+ Power and 600+ Armor Pen - triple this with Bonding Runestones and it's makes up for the lack of Armor Penetration at least I personally have. 
        • x1 Brutal Enchantment, Rank 12 (Offence Slots in Companion Gear)
          • (Power & Critical Strike)
          • Why should I want / use this? These enchantments at Rank 12 give you 420 Power, 420 Critical Strike each. Mix these in with Bonding Runestones and you're getting a mass amount of Power and Critical Strike - 2 extremely important stats. They're slightly expensive, but well worth it in the long run.
          • (Life Steal)
          • Why should I want / use this? These enchantments give Life Steal and to be honest, there isn't much else you can do with the Defence Slots. Life Steal is a really great stat for helping to stay alive though, so it's likely going to be your best bet to place Dark Enchantments into your Defences.

• x1 Necklace of the Loyal Avenger
      • (Power, Critical Strike & Armour Penetration)
      • Why should I want / use this? Like the Loyal Commander Rings, the necklace is also double slotted - x1 Offence, x1 Defence. Similarly it grants 600+ Power and 600+ Critical Strike, as well as 400+ Armour Penetration - and this is a huge asset in getting up to your -60% Resistance Ignored. The Critical Strike is also crucial in getting to your 90%+ Critical Chance (as I recommend, others will say go straight for 100%)
        • x1 Brutal Enchantment, Rank 12 (Offence Slots in Companion Gear)
          • (Power & Critical Strike)
          • Why should I want / use this? These enchantments at Rank 12 give you 420 Power, 420 Critical Strike each. Mix these in with Bonding Runestones and you're getting a mass amount of Power and Critical Strike - 2 extremely important stats. They're slightly expensive, but well worth it in the long run.
          • (Life Steal)

soxjp1l.jpg?w=820

j8IqMcw.jpg?w=820

The Erynes of Belial

• The Erynes of Belial's Active Bonus grants you +10% Critical Severity - so more or less your Critical Hits deal 10% more damage. 
    • The Scourge Warlock Pack from the Zen Market or Auction House

This is only an Active Companion. It currently sits at Legendary Quality but does not require a Legendary Rank. As well, the gear and enchantments shown below do not account for anythingand are simply used as a means of storage. In no way what so ever do you need to invest in gear / enchantments / runestones for a regularly un-summoned Companion.

zCxumGK.jpg?w=820

The Siege Master

• The Siege Master's Active Bonus grants you +4% Increased Damage, and 8% Increased Damage when on the Stronghold Map - pretty straight forward, this companion flat out makes you deal more damage! 
    • The Zen Market or Auction House

This is only an Active Companion. It currently sits at Legendary Quality but does not require a Legendary Rank. As well, the gear and enchantments shown below do not account for anythingand are simply used as a means of storage. In no way what so ever do you need to invest in gear / enchantments / runestones for a regularly un-summoned Companion.

RgxAPyP.jpg?w=820

The Earth Archon

• The Earth Archon's Active Bonus grants you a 6% damage buff when you yourself are at full health - very useful, especially in raids where the Tank is taking damage, and a Healer is aiding in keeping your HP full. This buff can easily last the entire combat.
    • Lockboxes or Auction House 

xmyBCK2.jpg?w=820

The Fire Archon

• The Fire Archon's Active Bonus grants you a 7% damage buff when to enemies below 50% HP - while the buff doesn't last the entire combat, it accounts for a huge amount of damage none the less.
    • Similar to The Air Archon, The Fire Archon as well grants x3 Offence Slots making it perfect for using with Bonding Runestones. It's base stats are Power, Critical Strike and Armour Penetration, making it one of the most preferable Summoned Companions in the game.
    • Tarmalune Trade Bar Store, Lockboxes or Auction House

ARJQjCn.jpg?w=820