News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • New Application

Grim

• CotP Guardian

ALL NEW RECRUITS ARE NOW MANAGE AT THIS LINK: HOW TO JOIN

The below text is deprecated.

Recruits, please read and then see below for further instruction on how to apply.

Brief Introduction.

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi-game guild that maintains high standards of game play while still maintaining a close-knit family atmosphere.

The guild's goal is to meet and keep gaming friends, and move along together to other games as member interest dictates. The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because online adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits. Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late sixties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

Expectations.

We will give you the tools to become successful as a member and you will use these tools to build your character into a respectable member.

Role-playing is encouraged but not forced. Respect other people's choice to role-play.

Jumping around, chatting or anything that is considered disruptive while an ingame meeting is taking place is unacceptable.

Trash talking anywhere will not be tolerated period. As a member of CotP your actions reflect on us all.

As per our charter you are expected to treat all your fellow players with a certain level of respect and dignity regardless of guild.

We have members of all ages here. Profanity is unpleasant for most members and will not be tolerated in the forums or guild text chat. (There are appropriately rated Discord and Mumble channels.)

We will not tolerate begging, scamming, intentional deception, strong foul language, sexual remarks, derogatory or prejudice remarks involving, not limited to, gender, nationality, religious and political beliefs, or sexual orientation.

You and you alone are responsible for your ingame and forum accounts. If access to any of the aforementioned accounts has been given or compromised by a significant other, a friend, your pet or any other sort of acquaintance, you will be held accountable for their actions.

We will assist you with leveling your characters, but we do not exist as a power leveling service. In turn, you will be expected to help others do the same.

This guild is a family, you will treat your fellow guildmates as such, at all times.

Requirements For Full Membership.

By replying to this thread, you are agreeing to abide by the Expectations listed above and the rules set forth in the official Covenant of the Phoenix charter and Forum Rules.

You have to register before you can reply to this thread.

Please be sure and use a gaming email account to register here on these forums. From time to time, CotP Guardians may send out mass emails to inform CotP Membership of guild events and happenings.

The first line of your reply to this thread should state what chapter you are applying for (Black Desert Online, FFXIV Realm Reborn, SWTOR, etc...). Skip a line and answer the following.

Please state where you heard about the Covenant of the Phoenix.

Include the name(s) and type(s) of all your characters.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your gaming history and so forth.

Keep in mind that CotP membership begins with your application in this thread being approved. All future promotion considerations will be based upon the date of said application approval.

Please make note that by replying to this thread you are agreeing to abide by and defend the Covenant of the Phoenix Charter

Approved - Grim

Shroud of the Avatar

In game from a real life friend.

Magic Spexs is DPS ranger. Adventure level 94 and growing.

I have been around the block. I was involved with RIFT back in the day. I am sure some of you remember me:)

I have been playing games online since 1992. Follow the games, I have played most of them.

Sota I have been playing for almost a year now.

If you guys want to play, come on in, I will show you around.

Thanks,

Spexs

Spexs Avatar.jpg

Approved - Grim

World of Warcraft

I was a raid leader in a different guild and had a coop guild team with cotp. After the guild I was in broke up Damienex asked me to come to cotp.

zenalu dwarf hunter

zenabu drenai pally

demonzen night elf demon hunter

zenamu night elf warrior

zenadru wargen druid

These are the max lvl toons.

I have played wow since vanilla but took a couple years off during cata. I have played several mmo's rpgs and fps.