Drayvn's ARK Cluster Server

For the foreseeable future, we'll be doing Boss runs every Friday and Sunday Night at 9p CT.
Join Us For Boss Night

Shroud of the Avatar

If they stand behind you - PROTECT THEM.

If they stand beside you - RESPECT THEM.

If they stand against you - DEFEAT THEM!

Stand Beside Us

CotP Discord Channel

Covenant of the Phoenix has a new official Discord Channel!!!
JOIN COTP IN DISCORD TODAY

SWTOR is Awesome

Check out the latest from the SWTOR chapter!
YAY for Server Merge Drama!
News Ticker
  • SWTOR Announces Server Merges
  • Crowfall's Alpha 5 servers now running 24/7
  • New Features are being added to forums. Stay tuned for updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Perfectd

Path of Fire

So how is everybody doing in PoF?

I've completed the story on 1 character now.  I've completed the masteries on 3 of the mounts, went out and got the Jackel, working through that mastery now.  Started to do the griffon steps, but come to find out that all up it will cost you 250g, and I have 13 (having bought 2 of the things for 25g each, only 8 more to go).

Dinked around with some of the mastery points, worked on map completions (finished 2 maps) but need to master the jackel to get some of the hero points on the other maps.  I've also finished maxing the warriors new class, which I'm not overly impressed with in PvE.  Seems to be more of a PvP type build, because  you can strip boons etc.

For now, I've started a 2nd guy (my necro) through the story, while I collect gold for the griffon.

Working on story with main character (ranger) but got distracted by altaholicism. :) Unlocked all the ranger pets and four mounts  with raptor and springer at level 3; working on jackal.. Love the maps but frustrated when I run into obstacles caused by abilities i haven’t unlocked yet. Finished first map and started on Highlands. Went back to HoT to finish some elites before working on PoF elites or just to get HP points for PoF elites.

i have started playing Soulbeast spec but jury is still out; it is fresh and new and still a challenge. Unlocked Mirage but working on her gear and HoT spec before attempting PoF build. Went broke updating gear on other classes so trying to save some gold for griffon mount.

Too much to do which is awesome!

—Leah

I finished the story on my thief.  I have all 4 mounts at tier 3.  Working on the griffen slowly.   Each time I log in, I go to the different zones to get the eggs. Next step after that is done, work on getting the bounties I need.  Lastly the last part will go to the vendor and get what is missing.

You said it Leah... too much to do!  Always have felt that way, even 5 years ago when this was new :)

So last night went back to mapping with the warrior... finished maps 3 and 4.  Just finished map 5.  :)

I got stuck on my main (Ranger) on the Eater of Souls (real pain of a boss at the end of a long instance).  I'll go back after leveling up Soulbeast or changing my build around, but in the mean time, I've brought a few of my alts into PoF. I've recently gotten distracted by SWTOR, but the nice thing about GW2 is that it's always there to come back to. :)

I somehow got through it on my warrior :P

And I keep getting distracted by GW1... I want to get 50/50 for HoM there, so I can get the snazzy title in GW2.  I'm still on my 2nd character going through the story :)

Edit: So if you want to log into GW1 and just give me all your money and loot to sell, I promise to put it to a good cause.  Just need to get more titles, a lot of which you can buy things to help you along.  Check out my HoM Rewards Calculator

Edited by Perfectd

4 hours ago, MadBlue said:

I got stuck on my main (Ranger) on the Eater of Souls (real pain of a boss at the end of a long instance).  I'll go back after leveling up Soulbeast or changing my build around, but in the mean time, I've brought a few of my alts into PoF. I've recently gotten distracted by SWTOR, but the nice thing about GW2 is that it's always there to come back to. :)

If you find you need help on that one,  I can give you some tips on that one.  I have been taking a couple weeks off from gw2, but will be back as soon.  Busy with swtor too :)