News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Howdy Folks!

I was running around Star Forge the other day and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a COTP tag.  I am looking for an active chapter, pve, pvp, ops, doesn't matter.  I would like to know who to contact and when is a good time.

Sythas

P.S.

For those who don't know me, I was with the guild since SWG days and was in the POT5 chapter in SWTOR.

Hey, pal, welcome back to the community and game.

You can request an invite via our custom chat channel of /cotp. Simply type "/cjoin cotp" to join. This channel is active on both factions.

The chapter mostly uses Mumble for VoiP, but feel free to join our the Discord server to keep in touch with SWTOR and the community at large.

Guess ill need a time/day that's good for folks to be on, tried multiple times over the weekend but no replies in the cotp channel.  A recruiter/officer that I could whisper could also be a good thing.  Thanks

What side did you try?  Sometimes if you do not get a reply on one side, jump onto the other side.  Sometimes people do not see.  All else fails, jump on mumble or discord to get an invite.  There's usually is people on mumble most of the day and evening.

I usually ask when I get into game, in the cotp channel if anyone is waiting for an invite. I think I keep missing you.

Keep trying, we'll get you situated soon, sorry for the delay.