News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Check off EastReach Gap Control Point

Three of us kept Eastreach Gap safe while travelers ran through Eastreach Gap Last night. We were able to open 2 of the doors in the buildings surrounding the control point before we realized that we were at our limit. The three of us literally lit the control point up with fire and meteor showers. Between Mekong and his handed DPS and Spexs with his archery precision we were able to acquire some great experience and a few items of worth from the fallen bodies. Hopefully in the future we will be able to put the control point under our protection once again so the innocent traveler can pass through Eastreach Gap safely and unharmed. Also even though we realized had reached our limit we did clean up our mess and killed all the remaining orange mobs out of the zone.

Spry

• 3 weeks later...

cool and nice job. i wouldn't mind joining you to help with something like that some time as well. sounds like fun. Still need to add all you in game so my char name is Dagnus Norfal if you want to add me to friends as not sure what all your names are in game. Also Krefy is my alt mule atm mostly

Edited by Dagnus