News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Kyrsi Member Application

Kyrsi

• What game are you joining us in?
      Star Wars the Old Republic
    • How did you hear about us?
      Random Invite in-game
    • Do you have family or friends already in CotP?
      No
    • Do you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the Covenant of the Phoenix Charter and Chapter policies?
      Yes
    • Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      I'm an avid reader, spending quite a few hours each week with my nose in a book or browsing websites such as Fanfiction.net... I'm also a writer so there's that.
    • I've just come back to this game after about a year and a half off, so I'm relearning a lot of stuff. I have at least eight characters in the low 60s, completed all class stories, have tons of stuff left to do, and have barely started on Eternal Empire... haven't even looked at the newest stuff yet. So lots to do.
    • You can read a bit more about me, and some of my written works at FanFiction.net/~KrysGriffin or FictionPress.com/~KrysGriffin
    • I'm not big into RP texting... but I'll join in on occasion if I can keep up with the quickly scrolling text messages (SWTOR General Chat and Loot is annoying). Really... I'm just out to have a bit of fun... hopefully with a few other people as what is a guild for if not to be social at times?
    • Other Games I play? PC - Guild Wars 2 -- Zealots of Shiverpeak guild -- former officer (High Zealots are three month terms elected by the Members) XBox - Warframe -- Watermelon Clan -- Dragonfruit (one step below officer... typically Q&A person for new players) Also... Chess, Canasta, Spades, Hearts, etc.
    • If you want even more... just ask... I'll probably answer, but there are some things I just don't put online. For instance, I have a Facebook page for a game character, but I rarely log into it... Sarah Evelynn Frost... my pen name is Krys Griffin... my XBox name is Snow Valkyrie Z... my Guild Wars name is Syndis... and my real name... is none of the above. So I'll go by Kyrsi (Kirsi is Finnish for Frost... which is my Legacy name in SWTOR... and nope... I'm not Scandinavian).
    • Game character name (for contact)?
      Anwyn Amelia

• CotP Guardian
    1 hour ago, Kyrsi said:

Aw... all my careful formatting got ripped out...

I hate blocks of text like that...

Hopefully that is a bit closer to the original. :D

Cheers

Grim