News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Here we go....

I was close, but a nice lad with a broadsword passed me by, said hi and asked if there was any reason that he shouldn't kill me.  Then he drew his sword and killed me.  Re-spawned on the southern beach again :(

i had bought LIF: YO way back when it lanuched a few years ago.  So sadly that is the one im using.  So looking at it..  A 1 month sub is worth 20 bucks..  and each ticket is worth roughly 10bucks..    So personally that is how i look at the packs, to see what your getting fort he "extra" cost

Do you plan to have an alt or two would be my next question.  each character basically will choose a profession, you wont be able to do it all with one dude.  (Very VERY group oriented game)

from what i understand is that the guild claim is > than the personal claims.   so its rule sets will supersede your personal claim.   Also our guild claim is going to grow quite large.  

• Administrators

go ahead and set up a hut in the guild claim for now....we'll figure out rules for personal claims in the coming days.

• Administrators

We use mumble primarily for this chapter.  I'm generally in our discord channel as well, but mostly for people to send me PM's.

Sadly for me, I'm limited to free to play games at the moment. Otherwise, this game looks to be right up my alley. I'll be expecting some updated screenies as you all progress. :wink:

Edited by Gr8ful

I just made it past the noob island, but am stuck at Downloading assets 99%...  However, I restarted and noticed the client updated so maybe they are doing something with the server right now??

Not that i noticed gameluvr..      Everyone joining, feel free to join us in mumble that is where most of us are, i try to check the forums often but get caught up in game 

Thanks, I will try to jump into Mumble tomorrow.  It is about midnight here for me.  I got passed the downloading assets, but now seem to be stuck on the Initializing screen... 8(

I think I am going to call it a night and try again fresh in the morning.

• Administrators

I finally created my character and spawned in the game.  I spawned at the south eastern coastline.  I am totally opposite of where i need to go.  This is going to take a very long time to get to you folks.