News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Titles for level 100 skills?

Just read a post by Bobik from 2015 and it said you get special titles from getting to level 100 in a skill. Is that actually a thing?  Here's the quote:

As I've stated before, our game is not about faster skills progression and grinding - it is about a proper USE of those skills aka individual player skill.
    BUT if you WANT to grind and WANT to macro to get some minor or mythical advantage over other players - you're free to do that :crazy: You will even get some title and/or vanity effect to show off to others, how hardcore player you are once you hit 100 lvl of some skill.

Edited by Yehosha

Yes, but I think it might only be like achievments from your class. Like if I find what all herbs and catalyst do I get the herbalist title.

Here is a list of all possible achievements and titles, but I am not even sure how many if any made it into the MMO.  We tried out the shovel killing one and it didn't work.  And I also know I didn't get a title for building my first house or maxing out my stats.