News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Kivulisi Member Application

Kivulisi

• What game are you joining us in?
      SWTOR
    • How did you hear about us?
      SWTOR Forums
    • Do you have family or friends already in CotP?
      No
    • Do you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the Covenant of the Phoenix Charter and Chapter policies?
      Yes
    • Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      Hi all, my name's David (new prime toon is Kivulisi). I started MMO gaming in/around '07 with SW Galaxies, then flirted around with LoTRO and Star Trek Online before the real world called hardcore and I could no longer spend much time playing. SWTOR was my last MMO experience - I joined with the pre-order open beta access, and leveled a Consular up to 50 before having to travel extensively for my job. I'm back on terra firma now, with the time to explore again. I''m a relatively casual PvE gamer, not yet into PvP but not opposed either. I'm happy to enjoy the story and take my time reaching level cap, with some light-to-heavy RP depending on what's available. I'm interested in grouping up with others (who will hopefully be patient with me as I'm severely rusty at it) and joining any community with a charter like that, as I'm sure it's full of like-minded and fascinating people!
    • Game character name (for contact)?
      Kivulisi