News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Ramladon Member Application

Ramladon

• What game are you joining us in?
      SWTOR
    • How did you hear about us?
      General Chat
    • Do you have family or friends already in CotP?
      no
    • Do you agree to abide by the rules set forth in the Covenant of the Phoenix Charter and Chapter policies?
      yes
    • Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      I've run several clans and guilds. I have been an officer in quite a few as well. My first mmo was everquest then I spent 6 years in World of Warcraft spending most of my time in a top 3 guild. I then went to Aion hated it. Played eve online for 3 years. Played FF 14 when it first came out was dreadful. Started SWTOR in beta my whole guild quit about two months into the hutt cartel due to lack of content. Went back to FF 14 reborn as a guild and raided for about a year got bored of mmo's and stopped playing them all together. Played world of tanks heavy for a while I have 50k battles. I also have over 100 characters on league of legends. Play a lot of xbox one games and have been playing hearthstone for about two years but, haven't been playing as much of late. Watched the starwars series the other night and it made me want to play SWTOR again. Since so much has changed I decided to start on the republic side this time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will join discord when I am ready to start raiding and helping in guild events.
    • Game character name (for contact)?
      Kajeat