News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.

I'll probably come back for the expansion, but I'm not going to transfer my characters again. I have a full set of characters on both factions on Ysera/Durotan, so that's where I'll be playing if/when I come back.  

Hey Madman, sorry it's taken so long for me to reply. I've been on holiday in places where there is no internet. We currently have an Alliance guild on the Dalaran server and that is where we will be based out of.

Most people played WoW before they joined CotP, so therefor most people are inconveniently spread across all the servers. As much as I would like everyone to be on Dalaran I understand that it's not possible for some and not practical for others (like Madblue there). So we're in the process of setting a CotP Community so that the folks on the other realms can still be apart of the Chapter. 

As for particular plans for the expansion, we will do raids, fail at pvp, and really attempt every aspect of the expansion. 

I understand all to well about all these things. I too am spread across the land, albeit not filled with 50 110s. LOL.

That is good to know. Keep me updated if you could.

Thanks all

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.