News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Worlds Adrift - New Chapter

Image result for worlds adrift

Survival, PVP, MMORPG

Take to the skies and compete over resources as you expand your floating base. Add more ships to create fleets. Design, Construct, Pilot, Gun, Repair, and fight are all jobs needed on the flotilla. 

With the release of the upcoming update "Alliance" it is a great time to hop in as they are catering to larger groups of teamed players. I will be playing casually in the General gaming 1 channel of discord. Come join me and help dominate the skies! 

Server: Darat (US)

Discord: COTP - General Gaming 1

PS

You can be a bald red head with a beard. 

image.png.50c0e735f3f7ed51010987535e22747d.png

First hour in. I set up a small starter camp and began construction on the first air ship. 

image.thumb.png.3e86625b18a4ecefd60677e8f27741bb.png

Moments later I was ambushed, they got me but I had already setup a respawn on the ship so was able to come back and clear them out. I realized there were 2 of them, so killed one then took off and ran away before they could loot me.

Serious enough that I posted an Ad in the games forums which I rarely ever do. 

Could use some love to bring back up to the top :)

https://www.worldsadrift.com/forums/topic/cotp-covenant-of-the-phoenix/

alliance update is due out today but might have been delayed, but you can still crew up and start working on group goals. Most people I have run into in game are already allied up or try to kill me, but when I am not getting shot at I am pushing recruits. 

Some more eye candy, me at the helm of my first small airship. 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.73812bfd312ba1a20328a54ccabe15ee.jpg

Edited by Trusin

I conquered the first major milestone. Building a ship capable of passing through the wind barrier. Met some nice guys that we traded some schematics and am now working on higher tier materials.

windwall.thumb.jpg.edb7f303dce0d0f826ab4951576d516d.jpg

Today was a good day. 

I got my first atlas reactor expansion and improved the ship. It is a double decker (triple if you count the small helm deck)  and I found my first instrument blueprint, the compass. Super handy for navigating the skies. Now maybe I can tell where I have been and where I am going. I also found an island I couldn't completely explore. I think it required at least one other person to be able to explore it via a jumping puzzle where I needed some shoulders to stand on.

going.thumb.jpg.c2b65818d5333bd1294f4ab887dccdaf.jpg

Gaining momentum

Today the alliance grew by 4 people. We now have two ships flying the sky. 

We worked together to construct a more durable ship. Kind of messy but probably a great boat. 

sloppy.thumb.jpg.7a385b0d436068f068a015b5c720608a.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.